FIFTY - ONE: germany

billie

"take care of her for me." emi told me as she was saying goodbye to her girlfriend.

"just don't have any ideas." liam winked.

"you're disgusting." i scrunched up my face.

"when will you be convinced, he has a crush on you?" indra questioned.

"you're disgusting, she's literally like a sister to me." he looked at her weirdly.

"oh come on you're not fooling anyone." emi said.

"but don't you dare persue him. he looks like a french fry... with cheese on his head." she tilted her head. "and you're vegan right?"

"yeah i'm vegan." i laughed.

"you might want to get a gym membership after that." emi winced.

"i'm actually secure enough to not let that get to me." he said in a matter of factly.

"you sure you're not just arrogant and conceited?" indra questioned him.

"you know what? i'm glad i won't be seeing the both of you for a week. my life will be so much better, i don't even know why i'm here to say goodbye." he concluded.

"i know why, it's because you have a crush on billie." indra insisted.

"honestly fuck you guys." i rolled my eyes and walked to security check.

"hey! come on we were just joking!" emi said.

"no you weren't." liam pulled a middle finger and walked away. emi said her last goodbyes to indra and yelled towards liam, "wait up! i don't have a ride back to work!"

i claimed my stuff once again, waited for indra and we both went through our airport journey together. she mainly dragged me where i was supposed to be, i didn't really pay attention.

"enjoy your trip to germany!" the women that was doing her job, that i don't know what her job is said. both indra and i thanked her and i was told we just had to wait for our flight to board. indra sat in a chair next to our gate, i left my stuff with her and went to the supermarket near us. i bought some chocolate for myself and something for indra.

i made my way back to indra where i sat next to her. "here, i'm not sure if you do like it but i bought you some chocolate." i handed her a bar.

"thank you." she actually smiled.

"so what's your role in this trip exactly?" i asked.

"i'm at the bottom of the ladder you can say. so yes i do go to business trips and yes i do have an impact on the animation and editing department but i don't get a say like eliza and adler of course. in this trip i'm honestly just extra baggage, i'm here solly because we are going to europe and i know that there is going to be so much new inspiration for my art." she truthfully answered.

"honestly i love that for you." i nodded. "i'm only here cause of liam giving eliza a heads up on my work, plus i think she just didn't want to go four days without an assistant."

"yeah she always has an assistant around her, even on business trips, she gets a temporary one." indra nodded. "but don't let that get to you, you earned your spot in this trip."

"thank you." i smiled.

"mhm" indra started ripping the chocolate bar open.

☆☆☆

"billie could you please be an angel and get me an amaricano just the way i like it from that starbucks?" eliza asked.

"yeah, no problem." i nodded and fast walked to the starbucks so i could get back in time before the group moved on to baggage claim.