FIFTY - FIVE: not approved

saide

"i thought you were having one guest in the house, i didn't approve of two guest. let alone a girl in your room!" papa raged.

"funny how the universe would send a lesbian daughter to a major homophobic basterd." i chuckled. "i don't need your permission to let my girlfriend spend a couple nights with me and the best friend in my wing that is under my name. legally mine, who are you to instruct me who to invite into my property and who to kick out?"

"i am your father!" he hit the table in front of him.

"since when have you been a father to me? never in my life have i loved you, i never in my life have i asked for you, i will never ever see you as a father. all you did was fuck my mother and leave the rest to her till i turned seven to instruct your staff to abuse me." i took a deep breath after that.

"i have done more than that. i payed for everything, i put a roof over your head, i fed you!" he yelled.

"congratulations you did the bare minimum." i clapped my hands.

"she needs to be out of the house by noon!" he yelled.

"if she leaves, i leave too. we both know i'll do that overnight without looking back. i can publish tens of articles with a just one message to the right person, do not test me." i threatened.

"what happened to you? the devil is deep in your spine, i pity you!" he frowned.

"i'm just not scared of you anymore." i shrugged. "now please excuse me, my girlfriend is waiting for me upstairs." i left the room.

"you will regret this!"

"what was that?" aaliyah waited for me in the hallway by her door.

"oh that was just a normal conversation with my father." i smiled.

"still going for brunch at 2?" she asked.

"yeah, still on." i nodded and entered my room.

"your dad doesn't seem happy that i'm here." she said.

"well daddy's got to deal with it." i shrugged.

"are you sure he's not going to do something insane?" she asked. "i can stay at a hotel nearby, i don't mind."

"nonsense, he's just an old cranky man." i shook my head. "is that a dior ribbon?" i frowned looking at her hand.

"yeah." she batted her lashes.

"what are you up to?" i asked with a smile on my face.

"you've broken many rules." she said with a certain smirk and i locked the door, immediately knowing what she meant.

i just took a shower and put on fresh clothes but there's no stopping her now. i wouldn't admit it to her or anyone else but i really don't mind that, i missed everything about her, even the way she makes me feel under her.

"you only have three jobs today." she said while approaching me. "first, take off that pretty dress." she said and waited for me to do as i was told.

i slowly slipped off the dress and kicked it to the side, exposing my laced black lingerie. she stared at my breasts, moving her gaze down my body before she looked back at my eyes. she took my hand and brought me to my unmade bed. "second, you're going to pull my belt open." she said. i pulled one side of her robe's belt and it uncovered billie's bare skin. she wasn't even wearing anything underneath. she slipped the robe off and kicked it away.

"give me your hands." she ordered, and i did as i was told. she took the same doir ribbon and used it to tie my hands together above my head. she used her index finger to push me back, laying on my bed and said, "all you have to do now is let me punish you."