Chapter 4

*Tara*

I just came out of me bath. I was really happy. Dhruv got me alot of jewelry and clothes. And last night he didn't even let me sleep and was with me for the last 2 days.

Then my personal servant Bela came and told me that maharani is coming.

Me- What. Ok listen bring out the most beautiful dress and jewelrys I have.

Bela nodded and got to work. Ok today I will show her how beautifully I am and why did her husband fall for me.

Soon I looked in the mirror and men I look hot. If Dhruv was her this would be off me by now. No no focus.

Me- It is good

Me- It is good.

Then I got on the chair. Sitting like a queen. Heheh I'm a queen. Then the door opened and maharani came in.

She was wearing a simple lehenga with not much work on it and heavy jewelry. Why does her jewelry looks Soo nice. I want that.

I got up and walked in front of her.

*Ambika*

She is pretty. I think she would make a good queen.

Tara- Maharani I am soo happy that you came to meet me.

Me- I had to it is my responsibility as a queen.

Tara- Do you want to sit.

Me- No I'm fine. I brought some gifts for you as the first wife.

*Tara*

As the FIRST WIFE what is she showing off. Well ever she might be the first wife but I will give this kingdom it's new king.

Dhruv's child. As they were married for 8 years and didn't have kids there must be some problem in her.

So what why should I care.

*Ambika*

What happened why is she not saying anything. Did she got hurt that I'm his first wife. But I am.

I snapped twice and the servants brought in the gifts and kept it on the table.

The gifts

Amb- Hopefully you liked it as I don't know much about you I just brought why I thought you might like.

Tara- No I love them. Looks like we do like the something things.

I just gave her a small laugh. After all I know she is taking about Dhruv. I was about to say something when the door opened I turned and saw Dhruv.

Me- I will came back some other time.

I said to Tara and left. Dhruv tried to talk to me but I didn't listen. I am still mad.

__________________________________

Ok guys I know some of you might not like the "some problem" part for Ambika to not have a baby. But back in the time if someone didn't have kids for 8 years that is what people think. And it was needed for the story I'm sorry.

Please vote and comment