Chapter 39

*Ambika*

Me- What you have a daughter. Where is she.

Her- She is at my mother's. When Abhimanyu was not here. She got bored. And said she wants to go to her Nani because over there she has her cousins to play with.

Me- How old is she. And when will she come back.

Her- She is about 10. And I told her that her chacha getting married she massaged back in the letter that she will come in a few weeks till then I should see if the girl is nice and worthy of her chacha. Now we have to wait and see if Ananya will like her chachi.

Me- Okay before she comes tell me everything about her I will buy her some gifts. What does she like.

Then we talked about Ananya and some work of the kingdom. Then soon it was about to be time for sunset. Bhabhi has some work so I went back to my room.

Now seeing a beautiful sunset. From my balcony. The door opened with a force and Abhimanyu came in he looked mad. He closed it and walked over to me.

Holding my arm and pulling me towards him. He looked mad. And I don't know him that well but I can see that when he is mad I have a feeling it is not nice.

Him- I will ask you one time and I need you to tell me the truth. Or I swear to God I will show you why many many kings think I'm a bad guy.

Me- I don't lie and let go of me your hurting me.

Him- I'm hurting you ohh gorgeous I have not even begin. Now tell what are this pills.

He said opening his other hand and showing me the pills from the laddus.

Me- I I I I don't know I'm saying the truth I don't know what there I found them in front of you.

Him- So you don't know that if a woman has this medicine then she can't get pregnant.

What is he talking about can't get pregnant. Why would Avantika give me this medicine and that too in laddus.

It mean she didn't want me to get pregnant. Why who else can be in this plan of her Tara. Yes it has to be her if I couldn't have kids and she could then she would become Maharani. Yes they might be working together.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Abhimanyu pulling me, and squeezing my arm.

Him- TEL ME DID YOU KNOW. DID YOU MARRY ME TO GET INFORMATION. I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU BETRAYED ME. SO TELL ME WHAT DOES THAT DHRUV WANT TO KNOW.

I was shocked I get it he is mad but he should hear me out. Then I used all my power and pushed him away.

Me- ENOUGH!!!! JUST BECAUSE IM NOT SAYING ANYTHING IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOUR RIGHT. AT LEAST HEAR ME OUT KNOW MY SIDE OF THE STORY.

Him- OK SPECK.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment