Chapter 8

*Ambika*

How can he ask for forgiveness after everything. I don't care I am just going to do today. As I was.

Go to the temple. Meet Rajmata Because I didn't in the past 4 days. And do the kingdoms work.

Me- Aditi. Go get the bath ready. And today I want to wear something black.

*Dhruv*

After the fight I went to Tara's room after getting ready. She was mad. God women.

Me- What happened Tara why are you mad

Tara- Where were you last night I was Soo lonely.

Me- I was with Ambika.

Her- Ohh. That reminds me Maharaj came and gave me gifts so we should do the same thing right.

Thank God she is not jealous of Ambika or there might be a war. She is so nice, beautiful, and not jealous at all.

*Tara*

It is okay Tara just act like you don't care, that your husband was with Ambika that bitch. I hate her.

Ok be calm and act well.

*Dhruv*

Me- Of course I will tell someone to bring things as a gift and then you can select.

Her- Ok. But I missed you last night.

*Tara*

Good now it is time to seduce. How else would I give this kingdom his new king.

After the long love make. I was on the bed trying to check up on my breath while. Dhruv got dressed. How is not drying like me.

Me- How are you not out of breath.

Him- I have done way more then that my darling. Now I have to go and do work.

Saying that he left. What does he mean by way more then that. Does he mean the love making he did with Ambika.

God her again.

Me- Bela. Get the bath ready and then call the jewelry and clothes seller.

Then I went to bath.

*Ambika*

After the long bath. I got ready to go to the temple.

After coming back I straight went to Rajmata's room.

Me- How are you Rajmata.

Her- We are alone you can call me maa.

Me- How are you maa.

Her- That is not important How are you my child. Your the one with problems. Come. Sit.

Me- I know maa but what can we do.

Her- Dhruv is still your husband. And then girl Tara she is the choti rani. We can't do anything for that what is done is done. Now there is no way out. Other then accepting.

Me- I know maa but he broke a promise what now.

Her- I can just tell you what you should do, not force you. I think you should accept it. And give Dhruv another chance. I know what he did is wrong but now there is no way out. Many kings have 2, 3even more then 100 wife's nothing can happen even your father in law had 2 wife's and we were like sisters. I'm not telling you to be Tara's sister but, try ok.

I just nodded. I know what she is saying maybe I will give Dhruv another chance.

__________________________________

Hey guys what do you think should Ambika give him another chance.

Please vote and comment.