Chapter 22

*Abhimanyu*

I was in my room practicing with my sword. I don't know what is happening to me. Why I'm Soo helping that Ambika.

First in the garden I gave her my think, my hangerchife and then in the fire. I I Abhimanyu Singh Rathore carried her out of the burning room.

Then then I told her that she should leave Dhruv. Why did I do that. Omg how stupid I have become.

And that Ambika she is stuck in my head. Why why is she. Then one of my soldier came and told me that. Ambika is going to come and me. Again that Ambika

*Ambika*

Now I was outside of Abhimanyu's room. I know going in and doing what I am going to do will be wrong. And stupid but I will.

Maybe it is the near death experience that woke me up and opened my eyes. Remembering me who I'm.

Then I walked in his room he was standing by the balcony looking at the moon.

Him- You wanted to talk to me.

Me- Yes what I'm going to say will shock you. But you need to hear me out ok.

Him- Ok talk.

Me- Today when I was under the water. And couldn't breathe and had a near death experience. It was like it opened my eyes. And remembered me who I am. What Dhruv did was wrong and I can no longer act like I don't care when I do. He brought my promise and a promise is everything for me that is why I want to ask you something.

Him- don't think this much and just ask.

I took a deep breath and did it.

Me- Will you marry me.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment