Chapter 51

*Ambika*

When I woke up again we were in the horse carriage. And Abhimanyu was shacking me.

Him- Good morning we are home. Come on.

Then he offered me his hand and I took it. And we walked to bhabhi. She was standing by the room like she always does if anyone for the palace goes out and is coming back.

I didn't let her say anything and just huged her she was shocked. I could tell. And when Abhimanyu also huged her that was the pin.

After the few seconds when he moved back and saw her face I was like no don't

After the few seconds when he moved back and saw her face I was like no don't. She was crying.

Her- OH MY GOD what happened tell me I will fix it did something happened at the wedding.

Abhi- Let's go inside.

When we were in bhabhi's room. She was crying. I wiped the tears. I think she is worried that something might something.

Her- Ohh just tell me what happened please

Me- It is good new. I'm pregnant.

When I said that she was Soo happy the most I have ever seen. And started jumping up and down while screaming omg omg omg.

Her- OMG OMG OMG OMG YOUR GOING TO BE A MOM.

Me- IM GOING TO BE A MOM.

Then we huged and she pulled Abhimanyu into the house too. Then Abhimanyu went to do something work while. I and bhabhi went to the temple.

After that we started cleaning the room that was beside mine. To make it the babys room. She has a idea about breaking the walls that side and get a door there.

She told the servers that the door should be ready in a day. Then she told me to go and sleep so I went to my room.

When I got into my room. I walked straight to the Radha Krishna statue in the Pooja room.

Me- Thank you Krishna for giving me everything I asked for now just keep my baby Abhimanyu bhabhi and Ananya save. Nothing more.

Then I went and sleep, with a smile on my face

__________________________________

Please vote and comment