Chapter 32

*Ambika*

Him- I know what your thinking and as my wife it is your right to know everything about me. So yes my dad killed my mom. And I hate him. Yet I went to war and killed Dhruv's dad. Because no matter how much I hate him he was my father.

Me- Why did he kill your mother.

Him- I don't know. Only Bahi knew. And he always said that the reason will die with him. And it did. He said it was to protect me.

Me- I'm Soo sorry.

He didn't say anything for a good minute. I saw the pain in his eyes. Of losing his mother. I know how important a mother is I didn't have one.

Him- It is in the pass now. Anyway if you look out you would see your new place.

Then I looked out of the window and was shocked. It was beautiful. And really big.

Me- Wow it is beautiful

Him- Good to know you liked it.

Me- Like it. I love it.

Soon we entered the saamraajy. And Abhimanyu was right the people over there were really welcoming.

Reaching infront of the place and till the place gates. The people were throwing flowers on us. And screaming for Abhimanyu and me.

They didn't look at me as I was a 2nd. They respected me. It was shocking. Then at the gate. Stood a beautiful woman.

 Stood a beautiful woman

*Laxmi pov*

I stood at the gate of the place. I was really worried. I knew that they new Rani ji was already married. So I was thinking how the people would react but seeing how happy there were she got came. Made me calm.