Chapter 37

*Ambika*

Now I was just looking at him still hugging.

Me- Hey anyone can be scared of anything. I'm sure there was something you were scared of too.

Him- Well there's nothing yet and there will be nothing. I'm a king and a king is afraid of nothing. And by the way the lizard is gone. So you can leave me.

Then I took the hands off his neck. And turned around and carefully looked around to see if the lizard is there somewhere or not. Then I saw on the ground the laddus fall and of them did.

Me- Noo the laddus Avantika made them with Soo much love for me.

Then I sat in the group by the laddus and started to clean them. Then Abhimanyu came and stood behind me.

Him- Wait don't the maid will do it.

Then my hands felt something in the laddus. I took it out and it was a pill. Abhimanyu was confused as well. He got in the ground beside me.

Him- What is that.

Me- I don't know.

Him- You said Avantika gave you this right. Did you know she putted a pill in then.

Then he touched the other laddus.

Him- I think they are in all of them. But I think there is grinded before putting into the laddu. A few might have not been crushed.

Me- Yes, Avantika did give me the laddus but what are the pills. She didn't say anything about it.

Him- That is what we need to know.

Then he looked around the laddus and found more pills. Then he called Aryan. And gave him the pills.

Abhi- Aryan take the pills take it to a doctor and see what they are what they can do and practically everything about them. Then notify me as soon as possible.

Aryan- Okay Maharaj. And Bahi Maharani is calling you and Maharani.

Him- Ok we will come soo when I am ready.

Then Aryan went and Abhimanyu went to take a shower. While he was in the shower I called Aditi to help me get ready.

She fixed my saree here and there and then she took out some matching jewelry.

The saree

The jewelry

The jewelry

Then after being all ready. I was waiting for Abhimanyu because for some reason I was nervous. Then he came out. Wearing his clothes.

Abhimanyu's look

Abhimanyu's look.

I waited while he looked at himself in the mirror for the next few hours. One thing I got to know in a few days of knowing him is that he is sooooooooooo self obsess.

Me- If your done looking at yourself in the mirror we should leave. I'm sure bhabhi is waiting.

He looked at her from the mirror which I was smiling, mocking him. Then he opened the drawer and took out a box. And gave it to me.

I opened it and saw a hair jewelry.

Me- What is this.

Him- Well bhabhi said that a husband should give his wife a gift in there first night. So if you don't have a gift then she will kill me. So it is better you take one.

Then he walked towards me and made me stand in front of the mirror, he was behind me. He took the hair jewelry and puted on my hair.

(Guys idk what it is called so I'm just going to call it hair jewelry oops)

As he was placing the jewelry he looked at me from the mirror and I was doing the same thing. Then he puted his hands on my arms.

Him- Your hair looks good. You look gorgeous. So just do whatever you think is right. Okay.

I nodded. Then he holds my hand and we walked out of the room. He was showing me around. And we reached the dinner room where bhabhi was waiting for us.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment