Chapter 21

*Ambika*

I am really mad now. That is it I'm not going to do what everyone wants I will do what I want.

After screaming at Dhruv. I went and stood by other women's ready to do the ritual.

Maa- So soon all the married woman will go in the river. And will stay in there for as long as possible and then come out. They also Soo that there is only one lucky women that can see there soulmate. So is everyone ready.

We all nodded. There was me Tara Avantika and some other queens the others were just looking.

Soo everyone walking down into the water. And Soo did I. Son I was all in the water. My eyes were close and I was not breathing.

But then I felt like someone pulled me. I opened my eyes and saw that I was deep down and everyone was above me.

I tried swimming up but could move. It was like I was been pulled. I screamed moved. And Soo much more. When I felt fainting.

I couldn't breathe and longer

I couldn't breathe and longer. This is it this is how I will die. The queen of Satavahana saamraajy will die.

This is how Ambika will die. The woman who's men couldn't keep a promise.

Soo I was sure that I was going to die. That I when I saw a men swimming towards me. I couldn't see his face but I gave him my hand.

And he helped me swim up that is when I saw his face he was Abhimanyu.

Why did he help me again I will ask him once I get out of this. Then I was out of the water breathing heavily.

Everyone was looking at me. And I was looking around that is when I saw Abhimanyu he was standing with Dhruv and I was alone in the water.

It mean that he didn't save me then why did I think that he
Did. That is why I saw turns out every one was out of the water and was sitting covered as they were wet.

Maa- Ambika thank god your okay. You know you were in for at least 3 mins. I was Soo scared. Come out.

The I walked up the stairs. And I was to fall I closed my eyes I don't want to fall in that water again, when a hand holds men. I opened my eyes and it was Abhimanyu.

Of course he did black magic on me. Just like his black eyes. No no not the eyes again.

Then I got out and went to change.

In my room after changing.

Me- Aditi go and tell Raja Abhimanyu Singh Rathore. That I want to meet him tonight.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment