Chapter 19

*Ambika*

I was in the middle of the fire screaming for Dhruv as he just helped Tara and left. Didn't even look at me.

Then the roof fall on me killing me. Then I woke up from my sleep screaming.

Me- NOOOOOO.

Aditi- Maharani Maharani your okay thank god your okay. Do you have any idea how worried I was Rajamata came 3 times to see if you woke up. I will call the doctor right now.

Me- no wait who .... Who saved me.

Her- Maharani it was Raja Abhimanyu Singh Rathore.

Me- what why would he save me.

Then the doors opened and Rajamata came in.

Maa- Ambika thank god your okay you know I was so worried.  I was about to cancel todays function. 

Me- What function maa.

Her- So mahapujaarin said that today is a very lucky day that today. All the queens go under the river. For as long as they can and when they come out all there problems are gone. Do you think you can do it.

Me- Ok maa but I have never heard of it.

Her- Yes it comes ones in a 100 years.

Me- Ok I will go and get ready.

I was about to enter the bathroom when maa called me again.

Her- Ohh you know they also say that woman can see there soulmate today and only of they do this Pooja with full heart.

I just nodded. And went to get ready.

 And went to get ready

Ambika.

I chose to wear something light as I have to be under water. Then I went on my way to the river. But I saw Abhimanyu he was in a warrior's wear. And was practicing archery.

I walked towards him. I was about to put my hand on his shoulder when he turned in a second.

The arrow was inches away from me. I didn't even flinch. Stood where I was looking in his eyes.

I never knew they were black

I never knew they were black. Wait what am I doing.

Aditi- Maharani are you okay.

Aditi's voice brought me out of my stupid thoughts.

Me- Yes I'm okay leave. I want to talk to Raja ji.

Aditi- But I can't leave you alone.....

Me- It is an order. Go.

Then Aditi left.

Me- So will you take the arrow away or are you going to shoot me.

Then he took the down. And waved at the men's behind him. And they felt too now we were. Alone.

Abhi- So what are you doing her Maharani.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment