Chapter 53

*Ambika*

Lax- I think it is happening before time.

Then she and other women's helped me to my room. While I was screaming. Now I was on my bed with a doctor, servers, Aditi, and bhabhi.

Me- AAAAAAA IT HURTS I CAN'T DO IT. NOOOOOO

Lax- Ambika it just started there is a long way to go. I need you to stay strong.

Doc- Maharani ji it is time to push.

*3rd person pov*

Abhimanyu was in the ground looking around his Kingdom and asking people for there problems. When Aryan got there.

Karn- Maharaj Maharaj. Maharani is giving birth.

I ran to her room as I got closer I can hear her screams. She was in pain I can tell. I wanted to go in but the nurse stopped me.

Saying that there is a lot of blood in and bhabhi thinks it is better for me to be out no Ambika needs me.

While Ambika was just screaming screaming and screaming for hours and hours. When they finely hear a cry of the baby.

*Ambika*

After screaming for hours I heard my baby. I looked up and saw him he was Soo tiny.

Doc- Congratulations maharani it is a boy.

I was Soo happy but then I felt the same pain again. While made me screaming again.

Me- OMG WHAT NOW I HAD A SON NO MORE NOT TODAY.

Lax- Yes she had the baby so why is it still hurting.

Doc- Maharani looks like she is having another baby.

*Abhimanyu*

I heard my baby cry. It was beautiful I was really for bhabhi to call me in. But then I heard her screams again.

Me- WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE.

Lax- ABHIMANYU THE DOCTOR THINKS IT IS 2 BABYS.

Me 2 baby's I have never heard of something like that. This time her screams were only for 10 minutes. Then I heard the baby cry.

Then a few minutes later the door opened and came out the doctor.

Doc- Congratulations Maharaj you had 2 babys. Both are healthy and perfect. But Maharaj.

Me- What happened to Ambika is she okay.

Doc- During the birth she lost alot of blood and if a normal person losses that much blood it is next to impossible for he or she to make it alive through it all.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment