Chapter 20.

*Ambika*

Me- Ohh well I came to..... too..... to say thank you for saving me yesterday.

He just looked nodded at me.

Abhi- Well someone had to I mean after your husband left you in the middle of the fire and walked away with his 2nd wife.

I was shocked omg how dare he I came to say thank you and he is. Ohh I am stupid to say that to him how can I forget he killed my father in law.

Me- I don't think I should really be talking about my marriage to someone else. I came to say thank you take it or don't. I don't care.

Him- Yes you should not care about me but your husband he is the one with other women. I mean he promised you that he would never marry another and yet he did. A Men, A King that can't keep his promise is not a men. If I were you I would left him.

Me- Leave him okay then what. Now I'm a queen then I will be a woman that was left by a man. And I don't want that. I think I can handle myself you don't need to worry.

Then I took the bow and arrow. Took a few steps back. And got into the position. I aimed at him. But he didn't even move. The I attacked.

The arrow went inch away from him and his the bulls eye. Then he turned around and looking at the arrow and back at me. He was about to say something when someone behind him talked.

???- Raja sahab we should leave or we will be late for the function.

Then he just left. He is not nice. Why should I leave Dhruv and then what marry him.

Then I and Aditi left and got to the river. Everyone was there  Rajamata, Avantika, Tara and Dhruv. I stood by Dhruv.

Dhruv

Dhruv

Him- How are you.

Me- Sadly alive. I mean you mad a whole plan right that I die in the fire that is why you took your precious Tara and left didn't even look at I was right there.

Tara

Tara.

Avantika

Avantika.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment