Chapter 35

*Ambika*

I turn around and saw him. I was shocked like legit Oh my god. How can someone look like that. It is impossible no one can right but he does.

I was just looking as he walked towards the bed

Him- I know your uncomfortable but I have a habitat for sleeping like this. Soo I'm sorry but I can't do anything don't worry you will get use to it.

Of course I will get use to it who wouldn't. I just nodded and went to the bathroom to change.

*Abhimanyu*

I saw the look on her face when she saw me. I know it i get it from every woman in the kingdom. I'm used to it.

When I came out of the bathroom I saw how pretty she is her open long hair. With no jewel or make up.

Even in the most simplest form she was looking extraordinary. Her beauty is just out of the world.

I was sitting on the bed when the bathroom door opened and she walked out. She was just wearing a simple yellow suit.

 She was just wearing a simple yellow suit

She was looking around the room. Probably looking for a place to sleep. But I can't let her sleep on the floor.

Me- What are you looking for just get in the bed and sleep.

Her- In the bed beside you.

Me- Yes I mean we're are married and even if we don't do all the things married people do we have to be together. So it is better if you just sleep on the bed instead of the floor.

Her- Bu... But beside you.

Me- Yes why do you think I try to abuse you.

She didn't say anything for a while.

*Ambika*

I know that he is not that bad. But I wanted to have fun. So I just nodded. With innocent eyes and a small smile.

Though I don't think he understood I was kidding. And looked shocked he was lying down on the bed when he got up in a moment.

Him- What.

Me- No No I am kidding.

Then he went back on lying down. He was looking at my each move. As I walked to the other side of the bed.

Then I laid down and was just looking around. I turned to see Abhimanyu his eyes were close.

I was just looking at him.

Him- I will not do anything but if I do anything in my sleep then it is not my fault.

He said smiling. So I know he is kidding. I just punched his arm. Then he laughed. And I turned to the other side. Soo falling asleep.

__________________________________

P

lease vote and comment