Chapter 24

*Ambika*

I was holding my breath in hope. Of him saying yes. I don't know what is happening to me.

A 2nd marriage I would be the first queen who got married again.

But right now that was not important for me. The only thing I want right now. Is that Dhruv do through the same pain as me.

And I will do anything for that. I don't care what people think of me.

Him- So my answer is....... Yes.

Me- Omg really.

Him- But.

Me- But what.

Him- But you will be the one getting the divorce and then asking for a second marriage if the Rajamata allows you then I will marry you.

Me- Ok I will try.

Him- Good now leave I'm sleepy.

Me- Ok but don't sleep on the nails.

I said controlling myself. As he went and stood by the balcony again. And I left.

Now how will I tell maa that I want to get married again. She is will not accept. Not only her. But on one will.

Then I went to my room and slept while thinking of ways to get out of this.

In the morning.

I woke up as the sunlight hits my face. Soon I got ready and went in front of Krishna.

Me- God today I'm going to do something big and I want your blessings for it. Please help me.

Just then Rajamata came in my room. What is this god a sing. But she was looking nervous. Why.

Me- I need to talk to you.

Maa- I need to talk to you.

We both said at the same time. I let out a little laugh.

*Rajamata*

We both said at the same. She laughed a little. But I was still worried for what I have heard.

*Flashback*

I was walking past Avantika's room when I heard a laugh. I walked closer to see what it is.

Ava- Omg it was you that did the fire Tara.

Tara- Yes it was me. But somehow I also got stuck in the fire but Dhruv came and saved me. And left that Ambika in the fire but someone saved her. God knows. Even today when she was in the water for a longer time I thought she died. But again she lived. But don't worry I will think of a perfect plan and kill her.

Ava- yes we should kill her then. You will be Maharani not choti rani.

Tara- Yes and when I became maharani and give this kingdom a new king. Everything will be okay everyone will forget that there was a girl named Ambika ever.

Ava- yes and the only way she came live is if she leaves this kingdom. Because now even Maharaj doesn't love her.

Tara- right.

I was shocked they want to kill my Ambika she is soo innocent and probably doesn't have any idea about this. I quickly ran from there to tell Ambika about it so she can get out of the kingdom.

*End of flashback*

I was pulled out of my thoughts because Ambika was calling me again and again.

Amb- Maa can I talk first what I have to say is important.

I just nodded.

Her- Maa I have fallen in love again and want to leave Dhruv and go with him.

This is both good and bad news. Good because by this she will leave and be safe but marry again I don't know about that.

Me- Who.

Her- Abhimanyu Singh Rathore.

Me- Sainik (Soldier) go and tell everyone that we are having a important rajameeting.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment