Chapter 14

*Tara*

After he left I throw everything on the table and sat on the chair looking in the mirror. I saw the mark from the necklace.

I hate her it is all because of that Ambika. She might have said something to Dhruv and he got mad and took his anger out on me.

Then I cleaned my tears and did some finishing in my look and I love beautiful.

Tara's look.

*Ambika*

I was finally getting ready. I don't know what is it. After that fight with Dhruv about mahapujaarin.

I don't feel ok. I mean what was she saying remarried. And that to someone while Dhruv is alive.

I love him. I know he got married again but I still love him. I always have. He is the only me I have been with in all my life.

But no matter how hard I try what she said it's stuck in my head and now I kind of get it out. But there is a bigger problem in hand.

Vijayanagara saamraajy. He is coming we have been on war and now Dhruv is bringing the enemy in our home.

Dhr- Wow you look beautiful.

Ambika

Me- I always look beautiful you just don't look at me anymore.

Him- Ambika.

Me- No Dhruv you know I thought that maybe I can forgive you but I can't do leave. I'm coming to the stupid party as a Rani not as your wife.

I was about to leave when he holds my hand and pushed me by the wall. My head hit the wall really hard. I was sure I am bleeding from the back of my head.

The he holds my arms really hard. Why is he doing this he was never like this.

Him- I KNOW What I DID WAS WRONG BE IT WAS FOR A REASON. AND COME ON JUST ACCEPT IT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS 2 WIFE. THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE MORE THEN 100 WIFE'S!!

After he screamed at me. I pushed him really hard. How dare he. I was about to say something when he slapped me. And I fall on the floor. I looked up at him shocked and crying.

Him- Now look what you made me do. Omg are you okay.

He got on his knees cleaning my tears and moving my hair out if my face. As he was checking my lip.

Him- It looks okay. Anyway now go and look pretty for the party.

The he just left. Like nothing happened. I was in complete shocked. I got up and went to the mirror. I was Soo shocked I didn't understand anything. What happened. How he changed colors Soo fast.

The men I loved my whole life. The one that never did anything wrong today he slapped me. Why why did he. Then it all hit me like a brick. Leaving me in tears. I fall on my knees crying.

That is when the door opened and Avantika came in.

Ava- Maharani what happened why are you crying did Maharaj say something.

I wanted to tell her what happened but I can't I can't tell her that her brother hit me. That he has changed Soo much. It will kill her. She really loves him. I have to talk to him about this.

Then I cleaned my tears and got up. Avantika got up with me.

Me- Nothing happened. Anyway let's go we have the party starting Soon.

Then I left before she could say something. It kills me to lie to her. She is like my sister.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment.