Chapter 8

Ash POV

we left the pokemon center the second time that morning. When we left the building we saw to our suprise Jason standing at the end of the road. We decided to go see what was bothering him. we approached him. 

he looked up when he heard our footsteps. He looked suprised at seeing us. 

Jason: Ash, Jade! i didin't expect to see the two of you here already. It only has been a week since you all left!

Ash: well we traveled a little bit fasten than we anticipated. But what brings you here? 

i saw that he didn't know what to tell us. After waiting for around a minute he spoke up.

Jason: well not many people know this but an evil organisation has appeared in this region. From what i founded out about them is that their goal is to sell pokemon for lots of money. i found out that one of the five bases of the team is on the next route. Team tsunami has a total of five bases and each base has a boss. I believe that one of these bosses is the one that came up with the idea and that that person is the actual leader of the organisation. 

both me and jade where shocked at the information. A evil organisation in the elfen region? we looked at each other and nodded once our eyes conected. We both had the same idea. i turned back to Jason. 

Ash: let us help you. We will take care of that base on the next route and in the mean time can you search for the next base. When you found the base you can sent us a message so we can go take the base out.

He looked shocked at my proposal. 

Jason: i can't let you do that Ash. Your pokemon can't take on a full base of grunts. 

Then Jade spoke up. 

Jade: but i am strong enough to assist him. He can battle the most so his pokemon can gain experience and i can bacl him up when he gets into trouble.

Jason looks between us and after seeing our faces he nods. 

Jason: fine the two of you can help. the next route, route 5 is also called Glitterbow forest. inside the forest you will find a wooden house almost imediatly. if you enter the house and go to the basement you will enter the base of the team tsunami. i will inform the police as well. 

We nodded and walked towards the forest. When we entered we walked for around 10 minutes. Then we saw the wooden house jason had mentioned. we both began to walk a bit less soundly. I decided that the best way of action would be using our pokemon. A opened all four of my pokeballs and saw that Jade had let out Xatu. we explained the situation and they nodded to let us know they had understood us. 

we sneaked towards the house and when we entered we saw that nobody was in the house. They where probably all in the basement. We sneaked towards the door with the words basement on them and opend it. jade went first downstairs and i quikly followed. we arrived in a room where no one was. 

we continued sneaking our way through the base. When we looked around a corner we saw 2 grunts guarding the entrence to another room. They didn't have their pokemon out of their balls so i decided to attack. Jade had said that she would provid backup. 

i quikly charched forward with my 4 pokemon. The 2 grunts didn't stand a change. when they where knocked out we continued our way. 

Time skip

we had almost raided the complete base. the only person who we still hadn't defeated was the boss of the Base. i opened the door that leaded towards the boss room. We entered and when we looked around i saw a woman glaring at us.