Chapter 32

Ash POV

six months had passed since my victory over Jason. In the beginning where there some problems since some people and gym leaders didn't accept Daphne, Jack, and Shane as elite four members, stating that they weren't trainers for enough time. 

I solved that problem easily. I trained all of them and because of that where they very good trainers. Although of the same type, their teams were all above the level of most other regional champions. 

I myself was learning. Learning how to lead the region and how to make sure i was a champion that would be remembered for hundreds of years.

Jade and I were about to get married tomorrow. I was very nervous about it like anyone would be when they were about to get married. The marriage would be held in an open field, where everyone in the region could watch. The field was also located in front of the castle, where Jade and I would go live in after our marriage. 

the castle itself was very beautifull as well. I was really happy that i would be able to live there with jade, since it was her childhood home, altough she hadn't been there since her parents died. 

i sighed and and left the terrace

i sighed and and left the terrace. I laid down on the bed, besides the already sleeping Jade. After laying for about ten minutes was i able to fall asleep. 

Time skip

I was sitting in dressing room, making myself ready for my wedding. Jack, Shane and Jason where looking at me as i was walking through the room without a reason. i saw that they where becomming iritated by my behavior but i coul't help it. What if she didn't want to marry anymore? What if something happened during the ceremony? 

Jason walked towards me and grapped my shoulders. he pulled me towards one of the chairs in the dressing room and pushed me down. 

Jason: listen to me Ash! Jade is not going to cancel the wedding and nothing is going to happen. Everything is going to go just like it is suposed to be. 

i sighed and nodded. I waited for half and hour. Now was it going to happen. I left the dressing room and walked to the field. I saw a lot of people on the field, like the gym leaders, the former elite four, proffesor Hazel and lots of other people i never met. 

I continued to look and saw the priest. I saw Jason, Shane and Jack standing and Daphne as well. Then I saw her. Jade looked so beautifull. The dress that she was wearing suited her perfectly.