Chapter 13

Ash POV

Jade and i had just eaten after beating the base of team tsunami. we paid for the food we had buyed in the restaurant and maked our way to the gym. we stood infront of the gym and i smiled. Jade took my arm and pulled me towards her. She kissed me and i kissed back. 

Jade: You are going to win that battle okay? 

I nodded and gave her a cheerfull smile. She smiled back and we maked our way inside the gym. The gym looked like a fitness for humans. There where fitness equipments everywhere. i heard a door open and when i looked towards the sound i saw a male elf comming towards us. he gave us a cheerfull smile. 

Warren: my name is warren. I am the leader of this fightning type gym. i heard that you have helped with defeating the base of team tsunami and you have my thanks for that. Since i also am a police officer you really helped me a lot. But i am not going to hold back just because you helped me a little!

Ash: i wouldn't have it any other way. it would be useless to challenge a gym leader who is holding back his/her power. 

he smirked and he extends his hand to me so i can shake it. I smirk right back at him and shake his hand. We both walk to one side of the field and take our positions. 

Warren: pawmot battle ready!

his pawmot appeared and gave some punches in the air. 

Ash: okay in that case let's go Gardevoir!

Gardevoir stood in front of me and never took her eyes of the pawmot. I Decided that i should start this battle of. 

Ash: gardevoir use swift and magical leaf!

Gardevoir fired the stars and the leafs at the same time. Both the stars and the leafs hitted the pawmot quite hard but since this was a pokemon trainer by a gym leader it was still able to continue. 

Warren: use metal claw.

Pawmot charged forward with his claws glowing from the metal. I knew that if that move hitted it would do some good damage. I smirked as i thought of a plan. 

ash: let it come close and then you use hypnosis!

sincec i had only screamed it a few metres before it reached gardevoir could the pawmot not dodge that attack. the hypnosis hitted pawmot and the little pokemon fell down, sleeping. 

Ash: okay let's attack now! use psychic and then dazzling gleam. 

Gardevoir's eyes glowed blue and she lifted the pammot up in the air. Then she slammed it hard down on the ground. since it was still sleeping it didn't even see the dazzling gleam. The move hitted pawmot hard and the pokemon was once again throwed back towards his trainer. The pokemon had swirls in his eyes. I saw Warren give it a sad smile as he returned it. 

Warren: you did very good pawmot, now return and take a well deserved rest. okay then, toxicroak i need your help. 

When toxicroak appeared i decided that it would be best to return gardevoir. But when gardevoir nodded at me i knew she wanted to continue. So i decided to let her in. 

Warren: toxicroak use venoshock, then move in with poison jab!

toxicroak fires the liqued at gardevoir. Gardevoir was able to dodge the liqued because of her training but it looks like i underestimated that toxicroak. It was fast. Before i could order gardevoir to teleport out of there to dodge was she hit by the poison jab. 

Warren: now use sludge bomb. 

Toxicroak fired the sludge bomb at gardevoir who was still getting up after that last mvoe. The sludge bomb hitted her hard and she was barrely standing.