Chapter 28

3 person POV

the rest of the match happened quickly. Shane sended out his tyranitar next and that pokemon took out ash's Pawmor pretty quickly. Pawmot had managed to hit the giant pokemon with a close combat but was easily defeated by a stone edge, eartquake combination. 

Ash sended out Vaporeon after that. Vaporeon managed to hit tyranitar good with a hydro pump, wich dealt even more damage because the rain dance that was still effective at the moment he used the move. When Vaporeon attacked by using liquidation was he hit by a crunc and thrash combo. It had dealt major damage and before he was able to stand back up had been hit by another Stone edge, eartquake combo. After the pokemon had been hit by two of such combo's was he struggling to get back up. However, the liquidation had done some damage and the tyranitar was now standing on his last legs as well. Ash had comanded Vaporeon to end it quickly with another Hydro Pump. 

Shane's fifth pokemon had been a Umbreon. Umbreon had dealt with vaporeon quickly after using two nasty plot's and a dark pulse. Both trainers still had two pokemon because of this. 

Ash's fifth pokemon was his Scizor. Scizor putted up a good fight by first using two sword dance's and some physical attacks after that. He had attacked by using iron head and X-scizzor. Only the X-scizzor had been able to hit the Umbreon before it jumped a while back and used psychic to push scizor back while dealing damage. Then another nasty plot and a dark pulse on the scizor who was still laying on the ground after the psychic dealt another huge blow to scizor's health. Scizor then counter attacked by using giga impact. it dealt major damage to Umbreon but umbreon was able get back up and used a last dark pulse to defeat Scizor. 

Ash's last pokemon was his partner Meowscarada. Umbreon had while ash sended out his last pokemon used Moonlight and health up from the damage scizor had done. Meowscarada however took quickly care of Umbreon. She used a play rough first, then when she was close a brick break to slam the pokemon in the ground and had ended it with a hyper beam. The poor pokemon didn't even stand a change to survive the three powerfull moves. 

Shane's last pokemon was his partner Zoroark. Shane now as in a dificult position since Zoroark only knew dark type moves. He had used nasty plot three times and used dark pulse to deal at least some damage. Meowscarada counterd with using u petal blizzard and play riugh combination, dealing a lot of damage. Shane ordered zoroark to use copycat and zoroark used Petal blizzard and hitted Meowscarada. The battle continued on for ten minutes before meowscarada used leaf storm first and after that Frenzy Plant. Zoroark fell down, defeated. 

the referee called Ash out as the winner of the league and the ceremony and Jason's speech would be given in an hour. The crowd was waiting and everyone was exited.

Ash POV

i did it! i won. i was so happy that i had done it and without the support of my former friends. The only person i really needed at my side was Jade and our pokemon. i looked up as the door was opened and saw the nurse coming in with my pokemon. I took them from her after she had said that all of them where healed again. 

i was now sitting in the locker room, waiting for the ceremony to begin. a member of the staff came in and looked at me. 

Staff member: you may go towards the entrance of the field but stay out of sight. Champion Jason will give his speech first and you are allowed to enter when he calls you. 

i nod at the member and he leaves again. i stand up and go towards the field entrance. I make sure that i can't be see from the stadium but that i was able to see what happened. I saw Jason walking up to a small podium with a trophy in his hand. he stands up the podium and cleares his throat to gather the attention he already had. 

Jason: another league has passed. Lots's of strong trainers appeared here once again. But i think that everyone can agree when i saw that only one of them was strong enough to achieve victory. This trainer showed us what a good trainer really is. He respected the whishes of his pokemon and only gave them commands which would do something usefull. i believe that this trainer really has the power to challenge the elite four and even me. i believe that he has the power to lead our region to further glory. 

the crowd roared, agreeing with his words. I smile, knowing that this region did accept me as i am. the crowd went silent as Jason put his hand in the air. he turned to look at the etrance of my locker room, clearly about to call me.

Jason: well i am happy that all of you agree with me, so please welcome our league winner of this year, Ash!

i walk forwards and as soon as they can see me, begin they to cheer again. i knew that i had to do something back for them and began to wave at the crowd. They began to cheer even harder and i smiled. I arrive at the podium and jason offers me a hand. i take his hand and he lifts me up. he stands in front of me and turns back to me. He hands me the trophy and began to speak again. 

Jason: it is my honor to hand you the trophy as proof of your victory of this years elven league winner. inside the trophy will you find the 100 000 pokedollars that you get as winner of the league. SO BRAVE PEOPLE OF OUR REGION, GIVE ANOTHER CHEER FOR OUR VICTOR!

the crowd cheers once again as Jason asked for it. i wave to the crowd once again. I look around and my eyes lock on the brown haired and green eyed girl who was cheering as well. I smile at her and turn back to Jason. When i look at him can i see him smirking at me and he winks. I ignore him and walk back to the locker room. 

time skip: 2 months

two months had passed and i had defeated the last member of the elite four. It had been a long two months of course. After the league ended, had i announced that i was going to challenge the elite four. The challenges where in public and because of that was there a two week interval between each battle. 

i was happy that the battles where over and that i couls challenge Jason on a datum i chose. I had chosen to battle him a week from now. i looked at all my pokemon and they nodded at me, confident that i could command them to victory. 

a hand was placed on my shoulder and i looked at Jade, who was standing behind me. She nodded at me and i smiled. I had everything i ever whished for. i had powerfull pokemon who where my friend and most importantly, i had a lovely girlfriend.

all move information is found on https://pokemondb.net/

Ash's pokemon:

Meowscarada is level 94 and has the ability Protean. ( knows all moves it can learn)

scizor is level 92 and has the technician ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

Vaporeon is level 94 and has the Hydration ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

Pawmot is level 94 and has the volt absorb ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

gardevoir is level 94 and has has the telepathy ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

magmortar is level 92 and has the flame body ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

nidoqueen is level 92 and has the poison point ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

Jade's pokemon

salamence is level 91 and has the moxie ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

Xatu is level 90 and has magic bounce ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

Arcanine is lv 90 and has Intimidate ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

ursaring is level 91 and has the quick feat ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

electrivire is level 91 and has the motor drive ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

gyarados is level 91 and has the intimidate ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)