Chapter 27

Ash POV

i looked over at Shane and saw that he was looking at me as well. We both threw our pokeball on the same moment and i smirked as i saw an Houndoom standing infront of my nidoqueen. he looked at my smirking and face and shakes his head. 

Shane: okay we will start this of. Use nasty plot, then dark pulse!

I can see the nasty plot taking effect and houndoom fires the beam of darkness. 

Ash: use protect. then rain dance and water pulse. 

the shield surrounds nidoqueen and stops the dark pulse from hitting nidoqueen. At the same time roared she at the sky and it began to rain. After the protect ended sends she the ball of water towards the fire/dark type. Houndoom doesn't wait for orders and jumps up to dodge. he lands again a few metres behind the place where the water pulse hitted the ground. 

Ash: okay then use thunder, focus blast and eartquake

nidoqueen fired the thunder up into the sky, while charging up the focus blast. The thunder comes down, hard and the houndoom cries out in pain. Before the thunder ended fired she the focus blast. The blast hits houndoom straight in the face. the pokemon was now clearly struggling to get back up. 

Shane: please houndoom, use dark pulse. 

houndoom opens his eyes and saw the eartquake coming towards him as well. the pokemon knew he would be out and decided that he would at least hit that nidoqueen at least once. He fires a very strong darp pulse, a move with all of his power in it. The eartquake hits houndoom hard and he is thrown back until he flies into the wall behind Shane. The dark pulse hits Nidoqueen in her face ans she growls out in frustration. 

Referee: Houndoom is unable to battle. Trainer please release your next pokemon. 

Shane returns Houndoom and sends out a Weavile, obviously trying to use ice type moves to win this match. Altough that won't work as good as he hopes it will. 

Shane: okay Weavile, we will attack but you must be carefull as well. Use metal claw with one hand and ice punch with the other one. 

i looked towards Nidoqueen and tried to link mu aura with her. Altough i wasn't very good at it yet  was i happy when i felt that we connencted and gave her her orders without Shane knowing. 

Ash: Let it get close and let it hit you. I know that it will hurt but that way will it be way more easier to hit him with our next attack. You must prepare a Fire blast and fire it at the Weavile after he hits you. It will do a lot of damage and from that close distance will it be very dificult to dodge and maybe even take it out with one move. 

She looks at me and respons. 

Nidoqueen: okay Ash, but i will only be able to do that once. That dark pulse did way more damage than that should be possible. 

i looked as Weavile ran forwards and striked Nidoqueen with the metal claw first and ice punch after that. The weavile landed on the ground and clearly didn't expect Nidoqueen grinning at her. Nidoqueen fires the Fire Blast and hits the pokemon hard. When the fire disappears was i suprised to see that the Weavile was still standing but it was clearly dificult for the pokemon. It ran back to Shane quickly and waited for its next orders. I saw Shane taking out Weavile's pokeball but then decided against it. 

Shane: okay use Night slash and ice punch!

Ash: Superpower!

Weavile runs forward using almost everything from its remaining power towards Nidoqueen. Nidoqueen prepares the superpower but weavile jumps over her head and attack her in the back. Altough she scream out in pain was she able to turn around and hit the weavile hard. Both pokemon fell down, not moving.