3. Zoomies.

I walked back downstairs to find my baby having the zoomies... winged edition.

"Blue, if you wreck Mama's house, no fish for a month," I threaten before realizing what had him so excited.

"Baby, come give me some love," I say, quickly scooping him up when he gets to me and turning to the two intruders leaning on my kitchen counter with confused expressions on their faces as they stare at the koala wrapped around me tightly.

"Looks like we have to order in, Blue, what would you like to eat?" I ask as I continue glaring at Mor and BH.

"Pizza?"

"What kind?"

"Meaty, and a veggie smoothie so that Nana doesn't scold us."

So that's a BBQ chicken and beef pizza. Ah! My baby was simply divine.

I make the order quickly as they continue to stare at Blue, who gets shy and moves for a piggyback ride.

"OK, Knox, spill it. Why didn't you alert me when they came in? I told you remember, stranger danger." I ask my little boy eyes fixed on the two intruders.

"They smell nice, and he smells like Pops." This is what Blue calls my dad, Raphael Dracon.

"Really?" I ask, evaluating BH with fresh eyes. Maybe he was a dragon shifter too.

I move from the kitchen to the couch and settle in, still snuggling Blue, then turn to the intruders.

"OK, before I lose my shit, would someone explain why you are here?"

"We followed you since you didn't seem to grasp the enormity of the situation you are in," Mor supplies.

"What I would like to know is how the hell you have a magical baby since you pleaded ignorant of anything concerning magic earlier," BH adds.

OK, that was a valid question but his delivery needed some work, I didn't like his attitude, and they definitely weren't entitled to any answers.

"First of that is none of your business and two, you are the ones who haven't grasped the enormity of what exactly you've done."

Before I finish the sentence, light flares in the middle of the room revealing the most beautiful woman I'd seen to date, also known as Nona Ellie.

"Great Nona, you charred my carpet again."

"Nona Ellie!" Blue yells clapping his hands.

Nona Ellie snatches him up after relaxing her fighting stance. Guess we were good.

"I didn't know you were here, Nona."

"I was supposed to meet up with your mother for dinner when we felt the foreign signatures in here."

Nona Ellie was Blue's godmother, mine as well and Mama's best friend. She was also Mama's sister in all but blood. They met when they were still young girls, whatever age that is supposed to be for immortals.

Nona Ellie was fae, which prompts me to look at Mor. They must know each other.

Meanwhile, BH looks like he swallowed something nasty.

"My lady," he says reverently with a deep bow, face flushed.

Man, flustered, was a good look on him.

Wait, what!

"Your lady?" I ask out loud.

"Killian," Nona acknowledges with a nod, "Morrigan, I didn't know you were back. Great to see you."

Killian huh?

"Girl, you are full of surprises."

This comes from Morrigan, who looks thoroughly entertain, as i struggle to unglue my eyes from a still bowing Killian; the name was too sexy for the brood.