2: CONDITIONS

"Which conditions?", Murtasim asked confused as he don't have any idea about the conditions. He looked at her tear-filled eyes and wondered why he can't see her crying. From childhood, he used to laugh when she would get irritated with him and always tried his best to force her to cry but she rarely cried in front of him and today when she is breaking up in front of him, he felt a pang in his heart.

"Conditions like we will not interfere in each other's lives and will stay within our limits. We will never cheat each other and last that we can stay in different rooms if leave this house. We will fake like a happy couple but will remain as friends", Meerub said and looked down as she feels that she committed a crime by saying these types of conditions. She said these for her profit and her safety. From childhood, she hated him and always thought that he also hates her.

She said yes to marrying him because she don't want to burden him with her responsibility. And she can be the reason for misunderstanding between him and his wife if she stays with Murtasim without any relationship. She can't stay here as the daughter of Anwar because she doesn't consider him her father.

A father protects his daughter from every evil and loves her, but her father hated her and sells her to someone. Yes, she still considers Wakas as her father and loves him till no end but now she decided not to go back there ever again. How can they act heartless? No one was watching them but still, they didn't open the door for her.

She doesn't want to cage Murtasim also, in this namesake relationship. She wants to give him freedom as she feels that she is forcing him into this relationship. A scarlet bond which is very pure but they are forced by fate to tie a relationship with each other. She knows Murtasim is a very angry man but she also knows that he is very soft from the heart with no ego. He always apologises for his mistakes, he always works on his condition and she can't become a burden on him. A wife comes with many responsibilities and demands but she can't look gold digger to him

She wants to get success with her hard work. She doesn't want to live on his money. She is an independent girl who loves independence and wants to give him independence also. But Murtasim took her wrong and looked at her with tears.

"Nice way to hurt me", Murtasim said and turned his face as her condition hurt him. He doesn't know why it hurts but he felt a deep pain in his heart. He gulped lump forming in his throat and looked at her for an answer. Why she is doing this? His heart broke into million pieces hearing that she want to stay as his friend after marriage. Why can't she accept him? Is he that bad? Can't he get love at least once?

He lost his first love and can't lose her now because his heart started beating rapidly again once again for her. His eyes started to dream about her and he can't leave her at any cost now. Maybe he loved her from childhood but realised it when he saw her crying

"No, it's not like that. I want to become a lawyer and I know you will not allow", Meerub said and noticed the tear in his eyes. It was 2nd time she noticed his tears and both times she was the reason for his tears. First, she noticed his tears yesterday when she was crying and he consoled her and now. She wondered if she was wrong by putting these conditions. That's why she gave another reason for these conditions because she can't confess her real condition in front of him

"Try me once Meerub. I can be the best life partner. If you wish then I will not stop you to become a lawyer. But please don't backstab me by using these laws against me. Maybe you will win... Instead, I know you will win for sure but the day you break me, you will lose me forever. I won't be able to handle it", Murtasim said giving a plain look, hurt clearly visible in his eyes. He looked aside when his eyes welled up with fresh tears. His vision got blurry and he closed his eyes tightly trying to control the tears which are threatening to fall from his eyes. Why did it hurt so much hearing her not accepting him and with the thought that she hates him? He is sure he will be heartbroken if disrespected him.

"Murtasim look at me", Meerub ordered in a hard voice as she noticed his tears as well as hurt in his eyes. She can't see him hurt and crying because of her. She held his arm tight and tried to make him turn but Murtasim didn't turn.

He wiped his tears with his thumb and took a long breath to gain the confidence to talk with her normally. He is going through inner turmoil because of the phase they are going through. He turned towards her and noticed her beautiful eyes, she looked worried. Is that because of him? Does she care for him? Is she worried for him? Did she notice his tears? Or maybe he is expecting and dreaming too much?

"Yes. Any problem? Are you scared to accept my only condition? Are you scared to fall in love with me", He asked in a husky voice. Meerub was taken aback by the sudden change in his emotions. She couldn't understand the meaning of his question. Did he ask this question normally or did he tease her?

"N...no... I accept it... And I'm ok with any of your decision. I know you will not take any wrong decision", Meerub stammered while saying it because she is feeling awkward because of the way Murtasim is looking into her eyes. His eyes are red now and sent shivers down her spine because of the cold and intense look. She doesn't want to think about him in this way but he looked so handsome when he looked into her eyes with care. He made her feel that someone is there for her who will not keep her in the dark. Now she feels him right that he is bold and blunt and says whatever comes to his mind on her face. At least he doesn't run here and there with a double mask.

Murtasim felt his heart skip a beat when she indirectly said that she believes him. Wow! He felt on top of the world hearing her
_______________

Don't forget to vote and tell what you felt reading this chapter in the comments ❤️
By the way, I'm very excited for today's episode after watching the promo😍. Finally bed scene ✨