21: Waada

"Itna hak mene kisi ko nahi dia. Still, you asked that. Why?", she asked in a low voice. Murtasim looked into her eyes and got lost in her beauty. She is looking divine and he can spend his whole life staring at her. He slowly looked towards her lips which were parted, he again looked into her eyes to find any kind of discomfort but found none. Instead, he noticed that she started to take heavy breaths and she placed one hand on his waist and the other on his shoulder. Her sweet fragrance intoxicated him and he moved a step closer.

Meerab's breath hitched when she felt Murtasim decreasing their distance. She forgot her anger to live the moment of love and acceptance. She closed her eyes and clutched his kurta tight in nervousness. She knew there was an unknown feeling and attraction between them. She doesn't know if she is right or not but her heart yearns for his presence and his touch now. She wants him to assure her with a kiss. Soon she felt him caressing her hair and tucking her loose hair strand behind her ear. A smile appeared on her face when he continued to play with her hair.

Some couples make a family without love but fall in love later, sometimes it is one-sided love, sometimes there are no feelings from both sides and they do everything for the sake of their families. In their relationship, it is a mixture of all relationships. They were forced to marry and it is one-sided love from his side. But is it for real? She wondered because she couldn't deny the unknown spark that she felt whenever he touched her and came closer. How her heartbeat rises when he comes in front of her and she waits for him to claim her. She was never this shameless but now she went to him to show the world that this man is her's. She kept looking at him without saying anything. Thier eyes continued to talk and it felt like they were more expressive than their hearts. In silence, their heartbeat replied when their eyes talked to each other. She wondered how a man had such beautiful eyes.

Suddenly she felt cold and opened her eyes to see Murtasim away with a smirk. God, what just happened? Where she was lost? And why she is not angry but embarrassed? She looked here and there to hide her embarrassment and soon her embarrassment changed to anger as she was expecting him to initiate. Why did he go back when he knew she was comfortable with him and wanted his love all for herself?

Murtasim smiled when he noticed her embarrassment when he went back. He would have initiated as he knows she is comfortable with him but now he wants her to initiate as he knows she also feels the same for him. He smirked when he noticed her hands clenched into a fist and she turned away to control her anger. He felt proud that they had to a long way. Now she feels irritated for not decreasing their distance. He took a deep breath to talk about what he felt when her friend came to meet her and why he spoke rudely

"When in front of me he proposed you I just wanted to kill him. I know you are honest and loyal. I trust you but you can't imagine how angry I was when I heard him manipulating you. In front of me, he suggested divorcing Meerab. What am I supposed to think? I don't even know what he will suggest to you in college. If we were not married I know you would have married him. I don't even know what are your thoughts about me. I don't have any idea when you will leave me and go. Anybody can manipulate you. Today you came here but next time I don't have any idea where will you go. This relationship is meant to be forever but for is there is no guarantee for us", he said without looking at her as he knew he couldn't fight with her or question her by looking into her eyes. She looks very innocent and her heart is fragile which he is always afraid to break. He can't blame her for a mistake she never committed.

Meerab stood in front of him both were not looking at eachother, just staring at the moon like talking to it. Meerab looked at his hand which was placed on the grill and placed her hand on his.  She pressed his hand softly and continued looking at the sky

"Rohail is just my friend Murtasim and you are my husband. There is a big difference between you two. Yes, I would have married him if not you but never because of love. I never liked him in that way. Before I thought I had a crush on him but now I realize that he was never because I haven't felt what I feel for you.