5 : You Are The Best

Meerab looked towards his hand which is still waiting for her hand. Now she is in a dilemma of whether to trust him or not. Moreover, till now she never let any man touch her hand and thinking about holding someone's hand is looking very weird to her. How she is going to spend her life with him? She is struck with him for life now and she has to spend her whole life with him. With or without her wish.

Again her eyes got moistened remembering her dreams and the fact that she have nobody. With or without her wish she needs to compromise with him. This is what marriage is. Just then she noticed Murtasim took his hand back in disappointment and looked down. She regretted her behaviour but right now he is just a man for her who has the right to use her body. She closed her eyes as she felt a shiver run through her body thinking about this fact.

"Don't hold my hand but please come out and keep my reputation. Can we act as a happy married couple?", Murtasim asked without looking at her as he felt very bad for her and felt insulted when she didn't hold his hand. He is disappointed but he understands her pain very well and he knows that she is not one of those girls who will trust someone easily. He noticed tears in her beautiful eyes and felt his heart sinking in pain. She never cried before and after marrying him, she is crying continuously which makes him feel defeated. He turned his face to the other side and wiped his tears with his thumb without her notice.

"Act? What do you mean by that? Murtasim I'm clearing it here also. You can't touch me without my permission so stay away. Marriage doesn't give you the right to...", Meerab was about to start a fight but Murtasim interrupted her. Here she thought by the act he mean he will hold her in his arms and they will show their fake sweet love to others

"Calm down. I will not touch you Meerab and we will remain as friends that's it. Is that too much to ask for?", Murtasim asked, Meerab looked away because she doesn't know what to reply or how to trust. Trust takes time, how can she trust him easily? What if he is doing all this to get her body? She has read many cases and she knows how boys trap innocent girls. Even though he is a boy and in this world, it is not easy to trust anyone. Especially a guy who married you without his will. Crime rates are too much and she is scared to trust him now.

"Ok don't make me a friend even but can we go now? ", Murtasim asked to which Meerab nodded and stood up. She started to walk and looked towards Murtasim who was already looking at her. She remembered the case where a boy used to stare at girls with evil intentions and made it in her mind that she will not let Murtasim play with her emotions. She was about to become a lawyer and now she can't trust someone because of her nature and also because her own parents betrayed her.

"Stop staring at me otherwise I will pull your eyes", Meerab said and came out of the room. Murtasim looked here and there embarrassed as he was lost in her beauty, he found her just like a fairy who descended through her world just to marry him. His eyes were struck by her beautiful face which was showing millions of emotions. He knows what she is going through and he will always protect her from every evil. He regretted his gaze and ran behind her as she already left without him

He knows he needs to move slowly with her because her family broke her and it is very difficult to get her trust. He just wants to keep her happy and safe, he understands her pain and wants to assure her that she is not alone. Taking a deep breath he gathered the courage to ask for her hand again when he noticed the crowd

"Hold my hand for a while please", Murtasim requested when they came out of the house. When Meerab noticed the crowd, she realised that she need to hold his hand as it is important so she nodded and held his hand softly with hesitation. She was hesitating as holding someone's hand looked like a crime to her.

"Just for an act. We will act as a happy married couple but in the room, we will be unmarried. I am an orphan and had no place to go that's why I married you. Because here if you will show your manpower I can at least fight but if I leave all of you then nobody will accept me and understand me. Nobody will stay beside me if I leave them", Meerab said looking at him angrily as she felt his gaze weird. His gaze was not uncomfortable but at the same time, his gaze was not good for her.