10 : Kiss

Murtasim smiled when Meerab smiled and pulled her closer by holding her shoulder with a jerk. With a sudden pull, her dupatta fell on his hand and she held his shoulder for support. She took a long breath to reply to him as she was fighting an inner battle about how to talk to him. Soon a phone call broke his trance and when Meerab realized what they were doing a second ago, she pushed him hard and started to breathe heavily.

She could not speak a word because his proximity started to affect her. She felt herself drooling by looking at him. His eyes were shining like a light, she felt her heartbeat rising with each passing second. She felt Murtasim moving closer and to stop him, she placed her hand on his chest. How can she let him control her? She can't go close to him because he was forced on her, he was not her decision. No, she will never accept him and will stay with him as a friend because he is not bad like she used to think.

"I was joking Meerab and thought you would not mind because you don't love me but your reaction says...", he was interrupted in the middle by Meerab's voice.

"I don't love you. Stay away I will divorce you once we complete 2 months", Meerab said raising her voice and pushing him away from her. She didn't know when he decreased thier distance. How can she get lost in his eyes? Why does his closeness feel so heartwarming? But no, she can't do this because she knows in the end she will lose because he will also break her trust. She started to breathe heavily and looked away to hide her embarrassment

"You said you would give me a chance and spend time with me today. What happened? If you don't want me tell me I will end this marriage today least I will not stay disillusioned that you will give me a chance", Murtasim said and stepped back. Meerab turned to look at him and explained that was not intentional. She just wanted to push him away but she didn't want divorce. At least not for now because she promised to give him a chance and if her presence gives him happiness then she is ready to spend time with him.

"Murtasim...", before she could explain herself Murtasim left the field. She ran behind him and sat beside him who was sitting with the old couple

"So fight solved?", Nazia asked to which Murtasim replied with a yes. Murtasim and Meerab talked with the old couple for an hour and bid on them when Murtasim noticed the time. He remembered he was supposed to take her to the park as well but now his mood is spoiled. He hugged them and walked out of the house after promising them to stay with them later.

He came out and opened the door of the front seat for her. Meerab sat on her seat silently and noticed him entering the car. She took a long breath to start a conversation with him because she wanted to let him know she didn't want a divorce and she didn't realize what she did

"Murtasim, I'm sorry but I don't want divorce. I didn't realize my actions. Please talk to me", Meerab requested

"Is this your explanation Meerab? Just tell me one thing. Do you want to live with me? ", he asked to which Meerab nodded

"Do you consider me your friend?", he asked to which Meerab nodded again

"You really want to give this relationship a chance? Should I keep hopes from you?", he asked to which Meerab nodded again. Just to trick her with his words he asked

"Were you jealous?", he asked to which Meerab nodded again and then widened her eyes in shock realizing what she said.

"I...it was a slip of the tongue. I was not jealous ", Meerab corrected herself showing her anger which made Murtasim smile. Her actions gave him a clear hint that she was jealous and the way she reacted to his touch, behaved possessively, and smiled seeing him happy showed her love for him. Maybe this might be an attraction for now but he will change this feeling into love soon and will win her heart for sure.