Proposal-8♡

The fact that none of you listen to me prompts me to now set a modest target of 15 likes and 5 comments in order to gain the attention of my other silent readers. I really don't want to be rude but give me some confidence nahh

---------------------♡--------------------

"What Will be acceptable?" came the serious inquiry from aahan father.

"wel-, well, weren't we discussing Aahan's marriage today?" Rekha questioned.

"Yes, so?" her husband inquired.

"Well, we've found a girl whom I really liked, and she's quite well-mannered. She's 24 years old and pursuing gynecology," Rekha said in one breath, taking a deep breath afterward.

"That's fine, I mean if she's your choice, she should be good. But have you asked Aahan about it?" remarked Ajay (Aahan's father).

Sarika asked, "What's there to ask him? He's already lost in dreams about that girl. Do you remember, Mother, that girl Aahan was searching for?"

"Yes, I do. Aahan is still searching for her, so he won't agree to this marriage," Ajay sighed.

"No, Papa, that girl was Srishti," she confirmed, causing Rekha to nearly fall off her sofa.

"What?" "What? We thought that careless fellow was hiding something," Rekha mumbled.

"Then, Rekha, we have to talk now. We haven't met her for four years; you should first speak with Srishti and her family. If she's sure about this decision, only then should we proceed," his father stated seriously.

Ajay didn't want to hurt a child who wasn't at fault. If she didn't want to get married now or if she already had someone in her life, that's why he requested his wife to confirm some things with Srishti and her family first.

"Yes, we will try to speak with Srishti's family today," Rekha said as she walked out of the room.

AAHAN POV

"Aahan, how could you be so foolish?" Aahan groaned to himself while pulling his own hair. "Wow, Aahan, what an impression. She'll probably think you're crazy."

"Aahan, did you find Mom and Dad's room?" Aahan's brother Aditya asked, trying hard not to laugh.

"Love, love. Why do I smell love in the air? And that too, where Aahan is involved," he remarked, dramatically sniffing the air.

"You've become a detective now, all because of Bhabhi's love. Does she provide you with meals and all?" Aahan replied in an irritated tone, silencing Aditya.

"Aahan, I've gained respect in your eyes," Aditya added as they sat on the stairs together.

"How are you? Any problems?" his brother asked, glancing at him.