♡EPILOGUE♡

Srishti was standing in front of the mirror, trying to adjust her dress, when she realized Aahan was not ready yet. "Aahan, are you still getting ready? We're going to be late," she called out to him from their bedroom.

A few minutes passed and there was still no sign of Aahan. Srishti sighed, knowing he was taking his sweet time as usual. She sat down on the bed and began to try and tie the strap of her heels, but her pregnant belly made it difficult.

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to see Aahan kneeling in front of her, holding her foot to tie the strap of her heels. Srishti smiled as Aahan leaned in and kissed her ankle, causing her to giggle.

"Don't bother yourself, Jaan. Why didn't you call me?" Aahan said, still holding her foot.

Srishti rolled her eyes. "I did call you, but you were too busy taking your hot bath for the last 30 minutes," she replied with a sarcastic tone.

Aahan chuckled awkwardly, realizing he had been caught. "Okay, okay, don't be mad. Help me up now," Srishti said, offering her hand to him.

Aahan grabbed her hand and helped her up, then placed a kiss on her cheek. "You know, even after all these years, I really love your dimples," he said, admiring her.

Srishti raised an eyebrow, offended. "What do you mean, only my dimples? Don't you love me?" she asked, pouting.

Aahan pulled her close and kissed her forehead. "I love you more than anything, even more than your dimples," he said with a grin.

Srishti smiled, feeling her heart melt. "Okay, cheesy Mr. Oberoi, let's go. We're already late for rudar's 3rd birthday party," she said, putting her hand on her swollen belly.

Rudra was the name of sneha and sahil son and today was his 3rd birthday

Aahan wrapped his arm around her waist, supporting her back as they made their way downstairs. "You look so beautiful, my love," he whispered in her ear, causing her to blush.

SRISHTI POV

As we descended the stairs, we were greeted by our family members, all ready and excited for the party. However, Aahan's parents were still in their room, hesitant to join the celebration. "We're getting old, what will we do there?" they said, using their go-to line to avoid social gatherings.

Amidst the lively atmosphere, I noticed, Abhi, who was now seven years old. He had grown and could speak more clearly than before, although he still had his adorable quirks. He was a bundle of energy, always eager to explore and learn new things.

But the real highlight of the day was the newest addition to our family, Sarika and Aditya's one-year-old daughter, Anika, or as we lovingly called her, anu. She had a small, chubby body and was always smiling, but she had a strong preference for her mother's arms. Whenever anyone else tried to hold her, she would wriggle and protest until she was back in her mother's embrace.

As I approached Sarika, who was cradling anu in her lap, I greeted her with a warm smile. Anu's tiny fingers played with her mother's mangalsutra, enchanting us all. I sat down beside Sarika, captivated by the precious little bundle in front of me.

"Hey there, my little one, what are you up to?" I said, using my baby voice as I tried to engage anu in conversation. She looked at me with her innocent eyes, and I couldn't help but chuckle at her cuteness.

"Toh mera baby kar kar raha hai?" I asked playfully, attempting to imitate her baby babble. Anu responded by making a series of adorable sounds, her attempt at saying "m mmm" which in her own way meant "mumma." Her determination to express herself brought a smile to my face.