PARTY-23 ♡

"abhi slow down " srishti said while catching her breath. they both had bathed in mud as they were playing in the garden from last 1 hour

"angel look you cant catch me" abhi said inbetween his giggling ."accha bachu ruko" srishti said and again run towards abhi who was trying to hide himself but she catched him after that they both sit on the ground and look towards each other and starts to laugh

"chachi apke to kpde gnda ho chuka hai" he said and srishti startes to look at her clothes and slap herself on back of her head before remainding her'saru you are married now or agr ye mumma ne dekh liya hota vo to chakar kha kar gir jate'

"chalo abhi abb bhut ho gaya" srishti said and stand up while giving her one hand towards abhi and he reched for her hand happily . he was still a child with lot of baby fat on his face which made him more cute

after that they made there way towards the home.. as they enter the servents were alredy seems to be so busy today. as today is there reception basically for media and other known peole who cant able to attend there marriage. aahan had asked me if i am okay with this and i clearly said that i am more that okay with all the thing where he is with me

after reaching her room firstly she took her clothes from there closet and then go towards the bathroom for having a long shower

SRISHTI POV

I was rubbing my wet hair with a towel when I looked up and saw Aahan sitting on the bed engrossed in his phone

I was rubbing my wet hair with a towel when I looked up and saw Aahan sitting on the bed engrossed in his phone. As soon as he realized I was standing there, he got up and came towards me, never breaking our eye contact.
He took the towel from my hand and put it somewhere, and then he held my hand and leaned towards me with a mischievous smile.

"I've already picked out a dress for you," he said in a low voice, winking at me. "It would be a whole new look for you and for me too." He said last line with a wink.

I couldn't resist teasing him, so I put my hand on his shoulder and playfully pushed him. "Oh really? And what would happen if I didn't wear your chosen dress?" I whispered in his ear, knowing full well what his response would be.

He circled his thumb around my cheek, and his gaze flickered to my lips. "Well, then I might have to come up with a punishment for you, my dear," he replied, his voice dripping with a suggestion.

I couldn't help but bite my lip, but I didn't want to make it easy for him. "Hmm, don't you think it's a bit early for that sort of thing?" i said without knowing what i am saying after hearing my own words i bite my tongue, trying to maintain the composure that I thought but i was already blushing with that all thoughts without knowing i was already playing with fire .

" jaan,i think i won " he said in deep voice while leaning toward my lips

As our lips touched, a shiver ran down my spine. It was as if a spark had been ignited within me, sending electricity through my body. His lips were warm and soft, and the taste of him was intoxicating. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer, as we melted into each other. It was a kiss of pure passion and desire, of two people lost in the moment, forgetting everything else around them.