PAST TRUTH-24♡

Mumbai, the city that never sleeps, was bustling with activity as usual. People rushed here and there, trying to make the most of their day.
Amidst all the chaos, one news had been flashing on every digital billboard for the past week- the interview of Aahan and Srishti, the newlyweds.

The couple looked breathtakingly beautiful, holding hands and smiling at the camera. Everyone in the city was talking about them, admiring their love and beauty. However, behind the scenes, there was something darker at play.

There were whispers of a scandal that was being suppressed by the powerful Oberoi family. Nobody knew for sure what it was, but rumors were rife that it was related to them. The family was doing everything in their power to keep it under wraps, not wanting anyone to know the truth.

The guests who had attended the reception party were also tight-lipped, fearing the wrath of the Oberois. Some of them were scared for their lives, while others didn't want to risk losing their business ties with the influential family.

Amidst all the glitz and glamour, there was an undercurrent of fear and tension. The people of Mumbai couldn't help but wonder what was really going on behind the scenes. The digital billboards kept flashing the happy faces of Aahan and Srishti, but nobody knew the real story that was being suppressed.

there was a hospital where two best friends sat beside each other. Srishti held Sneha's hand tightly, her face etched with guilt and sadness. Sneha had been admitted to the hospital due to stress-related complications during her pregnancy.

As they sat together, the doctor had informed them that Sneha's pregnancy had already faced complications, and her stress was only making matters worse. Srishti felt a wave of guilt wash over her as she realized that her carelessness had played a role in this situation. She knew that if she had taken the letters seriously, things might have been different

AUTHOR POV

Srishti sat beside Sneha, tears streaming down her face. She held Sneha's hand tightly and whispered, "I'm sorry, Sneha. I'm so sorry." Sneha looked up at her friend, her face pale and weak. She managed a weak smile and said, "It's okay, Srishti. thats not your fault."

"No Sneha, that's my fault. If I had taken that letters issue seriously, this wouldn't have happened," Srishti said while shaking her head. Sneha cupped her face and made her look towards her.

"Look here, Saru. Look here," she tried to say as an order, but her voice came out in a whisper. Srishti looked towards her, tears still on her cheeks.

"Listen, that was not your fault. Never, IT WAS NEVER YOUR FAULT. You thought they were from Aahan," she asked, and Srishti nodded.

"So that's clear. It was never your fault. No one knows what will happen in the future, and you are not an exception. So now stand up and give me a smile," Sneha tried to cheer up Srishti. But Srishti started again, "But unknowingly, I hurt you. I hurt my munchkin." She said, putting her hand on Sneha's stomach, looking at her face to know if her action hurt her. But Sneha just smiled at her.

"Mera Saru, nothing will happen. Just wait and watch. After four months, your munchkin will be here with us, and then I will just leave his all work to you. Then live with your munchkin," Sneha said jokingly. But a voice interrupted her.

"Phir main kya karunga? Aap toh Sahil ke saath honeymoon 2.0 ke liye chali jaogi lekin hamara honeymoon ka?" Aahan said, entering the room with Sahil, who had some fruit bags in his hands.

As he spoke, both Sneha and Sahil started to blush, and Srishti hit his shoulder lightly.

"Okay, now baby, it's time for your medicine. Then you have to sleep. Chalo chalo," Sahil said to Sneha, forwarding an apple slice towards her mouth, which she happily ate. Dude, she was hungry, and vo bhi do logo ke liye hungry. And hamari Sneha foody bhi toh hai.