MEETING-25♡

Yayy!!!! We have reached 3k♡

--------------------------♡------------------------

"Sneha, open your mouth and take this medicine," Sahil said as he handed the medicine to Sneha.

Srishti stood there watching as Sahil fed Sneha the medicine. "Enough drama, Sneha. Look here," she said, and Sahil managed to get the spoonful of medicine into Sneha's mouth. Sneha made a face and swallowed the medicine.

Sneha was feeling much better now and the hospital had allowed her to go home the next day. Srishti was happy for her friend and felt less guilty.

As for the mysterious number in the letter, it was from a internet line no. and they were unable to locate it. Aahan was still investigating the matter, but it appeared that someone had erased all the evidence.

After some time, Sahil had to return to work as he was a lawyer and had been away from the office for the past week. Srishti assured him that she would be with Sneha and take care of her.

"Sneha, I'm angry with you," Srishti said with a pout. Sneha looked at her with a confused expression as Srishti continued, "You're being too hard on my munchkin, and that's not right." Sneha looked at her with an angry expression.

"Tuze munchkin hi dikh raha hai, mein yaha marte marte," as she was saying, Srishti muted her and said, "Tu bol ek baar or marne ki baat, i swear apne munchkin ka sath bhaag jaungi, me kyu little jaan," Srishti said while touching Sneha's stomach lovingly. As she kept her hand on Sneha's stomach, a movement was noticed which made both Sneha and Srishti shocked. They both looked at each other, questioning each other from their eyes only, 'Did you also realize it?' After some time, they both started to shout. Srishti stood up and kept her hand on her mouth in surprise.

"Did my munchkin just kicked?" Srishti asked, and Sneha just nodded.

"That means my munchkin is ready to run with me, yesss! Baby, it's okay. We will irritate your mom together, okay?" Srishti said, and they both had tears in their eyes.

After some time, Sneha borrowed Srishti's phone and started to call Sahil to notify him of this special news. As Srishti was standing there looking at her, a knock was heard. Srishti went towards the room door, and a nurse gave her a letter which made Srishti nervous. She looked around, wondering who sent her this. After asking the nurse, she said someone gave this to the guard. Looking at the piece of paper, she opened the letter.

Ishu, I know what happened, and I know that all are false, but that was not me. I didn't do anything. I only sent you one letter that was a congratulation, after that I didn't send anything. Ishu, I swear I don't want to hurt you. I want to meet you. I have some evidence about that person. Maybe that evidence helps you. I will wait for you only in the Starlight Cafe at 5 in the evening -H."

The letter made Srishti more anxious about the situation. She wondered who this "H" was and what evidence they had. Srishti thought it was strange that someone was claiming to have evidence about the person who sent the threatening letters. She decided that she had to meet this person to find out the truth.