phone call-10♡

AAHAN POV

"I didn't want to get married, Mom, please listen to me," I whined

"Yes, no one is listening to your words. I've sent you her photo; open it," Mom commented.

"I don't want to get married to anyone," I insisted.

"Aahan, why don't you just look at the photo? I promise you won't regret it." I hung up the phone after my brother shouted at me.

What is all of this? They already know I don't want to marry anyone, and they know who I like. This is frustrating. I thought my phone was pinned with a message.

There was a photo and a phone number, along with the message "Call her when you have time."

I was almost falling out of my chair as I opened the photo out of curiosity.

What a twist of fate—my, I mean, my Ms. Savior, and they're already discussing our marriage. I was completely taken aback and didn't know what to do.

While I was lost in my thoughts, someone called me and said, "Sir, there is a problem in the company."

That snapped me back to reality.

"I am coming," I replied in a serious tone, determined to deal with the issue in the company.

AUTHOR POV
AFTER 2 DAYS

After two days, he still didn't know what to do, how to talk to her, or how to express his feelings. The best answer to this dilemma seemed to be keeping himself busy with work. However, he understood that he had to talk to her someday, or he would lose her. Finally, today he made the decision to call her, but with great nervousness.

Nervousness. Even though he knew who he was calling and how he felt, he had no idea what her response would be. Have you ever felt the anxiety and trepidation that comes with the fear of rejection? If you have, then you understand the emotions he was going through at that moment.

He ended up making the call after returning home from a long day of meetings. With each passing ring on his phone, his uneasiness grew, mixed with the desire to hear her voice again.

As time passed without anyone answering, he started to feel dejected, overthinking the situation. He walked towards the window, thinking she might not want to answer his call or talk to him.

"Do you not want to talk to me? But I just want to hear your voice one more time," he said to himself, lost in his thoughts and self-talk. Just then, his phone rang, displaying MRS's name, and it made him anxious all over again.

After 3-4 rings, as he wrestled with whether to answer the call or not, wondering what he would say if he did and what she would think if he didn't, he finally picked up the phone after clearing his throat.

"Hello," a pleasant voice greeted him, causing Aahan to forget everything, even the fact that someone was waiting for his response.

"Hello, is anyone there?" the voice inquired, bringing him back from his daydream. "Hi, it's Aahan," he said, and there was a 30-second pause where all they could hear was their own breathing.

"Hi, ho--how are you?" Srishti's voice sounded slightly muffled, as if she too was battling her nerves, which brought a smirk to his face.

"Are you busy? Did I interrupt you?" Aahan asked as the conversation continued.

"Oh, actually, I have college work and all," she replied, causing him to nod as if she could see him through the phone.

"So, what are your thoughts on this proposal thing? Are you okay with it?" Aahan asked directly.

"Ah, I think I've already answered, but if you're asking again, yes, I'm fine with this marriage," she replied, speaking quickly to prevent him from delving deeper into the topic. The mention of him being her son-in-law brought a smile to his face.

"Srishti, I'm wondering if you're ready for this," Aahan said calmly and patiently, as if he only wanted to hear a "yes" from her.

When Srishti heard him say her name, something in her heart melted, or a sense of fear was calmed, and she smiled a lovely little smile.

"Yes, but I had a question, can I ask it?" she said, gripping her pen tightly in her hand. His soothing voice reassured her once more.

"Of course you can, what do you want to ask?"

"Well, you already know I'm in my second year of MD, and I don't want to stop my studies because I want to become a doctor, and I can't just give up on my dreams, so can I..." she hesitated. When she finally asked about her request, he just laughed and said, "Srishti, that's not a problem. You can pursue your dreams, and I have no right to stand in the way of them. So don't be nervous. I promise I'll support any decision you make, okay?" He comforted her like a child, causing her to blush and feel a warm emotion in her heart, something new for her.

After 15 minutes of conversation, Aahan said he would talk to their families about their engagement and other arrangements. She simply nodded, as her semester finals were approaching, and he didn't want to burden her. They decided to hold their engagement one month after her exams.

After discussing everything, they said their goodbyes and went to bed with smiles on their faces for various reasons. Aahan was pleased because, after waiting for so long, he now had his Ms. Savior, soon to be his Mrs. Savior, with him, and there was no way he was going to lose her in the future.

Srishti was smiling too, feeling lucky to have someone like Aahan who supported her dreams and didn't want to be an obstacle to her studies. She felt happy but also a little fearful about what the future might hold if things didn't go as planned. However, the thought of Aahan's soothing voice made her fall asleep with a smile on her face.

She could hear a song playing softly in the distance, and the lyrics that stood out to her were...

Kuch toh ho raha hai
Kahin kisi ke dil mein
Voh jaane ya naa jaane
Ke do dilon ke milne ka mausam aaya hai
Kuch toh ho raha hai
Koi kho raha hai
Baarishon mein do dilon ke
Bheegnen bhi hone ka mausam aaya hai
Kuch toh ho raha hai
Kahin kisi ke dil mein
Voh jaane ya naa jaane
Ke do dilon ke milne ka mausam aaya hai

Their future is entirely dependent on them, and they have already begun their new life journey.

Nevertheless, anything may happen or a modification could be made. The purpose of Srishti's visit to Mumbai?

She is being followed by her past. Did her past hold any positive memories or any bad ones for her?

-----------------------♡---------------------

Hey loveliesHow you are all Toh some twist is coming any guesses? Tell me tell me I want to hear your thoughts Btw are you enjoying this ? Again T-E-L-L M-E( while stomping feet on ground )So stay tuned for next chapter I know i am late but i prom...

Hey lovelies
How you are all
Toh some twist is coming any guesses? Tell me tell me
I want to hear your thoughts
Btw are you enjoying this ?
Again T-E-L-L M-E( while stomping feet on ground )
So stay tuned for next chapter
I know i am late but i promise I will complete this story till 23 or 24 April and publish my all chapters till 30 April
Till then by by
-aein