DIARY OF TRUTH-26 ♡

As they sit in the car, parked on the deserted street under the blanket of the night sky, a heavy silence hangs in the air. The only sound that breaks the stillness is the distant hum of traffic and the occasional flicker of streetlights casting eerie shadows on the surrounding buildings.

they both sit in shock, there minds reeling from the events that have just transpired at the cafe. The air inside the car is thick with tension as if they are suspended in time, waiting for the world to make sense again.

The darkness outside is suffocating, and the city seems to have retreated into its own world, leaving them alone in the midst of it all. The street is dimly lit, casting long shadows on the car and creating an atmosphere of unease and uncertainty.

As srishti turns to look at aahan, she see the same look of shock and disbelief mirrored in his eyes. The silence between them is deafening, as if words have lost their meaning and there is nothing left to say.

The night air is cold and still, adding to the heaviness of the moment. The weight of the situation hangs heavily over them, as they both struggle to make sense of the events that have transpired.

SRISHTI POV

As I sat there in disbelief, staring blankly ahead, I couldn't help but feel like God was playing some cruel game with me. The truth that had just been revealed was something that I didn't want to accept. "She can't do this. This can't be true," I murmured to myself.

But Aahan, my rock, was there with me. He gently took my hand and said, "I know it's hard to believe, but she did do it."

"How could she?" I whispered, my voice barely audible.

"Jaan, don't panic," he said, using his endearing nickname for me. "I'm here with you."

His touch and comforting words were enough to make me break down in tears. The betrayal hurt so much that I couldn't even think straight.

"I want to talk to her. I want to go to her house," I said, my voice shaking with emotion.

Aahan nodded understandingly, but we didn't have her address. He quickly made a call to someone and demanded the address within the next 10 minutes. His raised voice made me flinch, but he immediately calmed me down with his touch and kind words.

After a while, I began to feel emotionally stable again. All I needed was to see Aahan's smile, which he gave me as he spoke gently to me. It was a reminder that I wasn't alone in this and that he was there to support me through anything.

We finally reached her house, which was small and located in a not-so-great neighborhood. Finding a parking spot was difficult, as the area was quite cramped. When we rang the doorbell, it took a few moments for someone to answer, and it turned out to be her mother. She didn't seem too happy to see me, but she still invited us inside.

"Namaste aunty ji, kaise ho aap?" I greeted her, trying to act normal. Thankfully, my attempt seemed to work.

"Main theek hoon, tum batao kaisi ho?" she replied. I chuckled at her question and said that I was doing well. After a few seconds, I introduced Aahan to her.

"Aunty, ye Aahan hai, mera pati. Aap to humari shaadi mein aayi nahi thi, isiliye socha hum hi aa jaayein," I said, but I noticed something change in her expression. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Aunty, woh kahan hai? Humein usse milna tha," I asked her. She laughed nervously and told us that she wasn't home. I asked her if we could retrieve something from her room, to which she nervously replied that we couldn't go there.

It was clear that I needed to go to her room, but how? Aahan seemed to understand what I was thinking, and he told her that we were hungry. Aunty looked awkward, as we were still standing there. She didn't even offer us a seat. After an awkward laugh, she told us to sit down and that she would make us something to eat, as it was dinner time.