Learning about them

SleepyCat, #1Nurse and 4 others are Online. Say Hi!

SleepyCat: Nezu have you got any new information on them yet?

200-IQ: Yes, I have got a little bit, she has done a good job on hiding a lot of her information though.

SleepyCat: Whatever, as long as we have a bit, tell us

200-IQ: Oh, but wouldn't it be more fun if you guys found it yourselves?

BDSM: Come on Nezu...you yourself said it was hard to collect

200-IQ: Yes, but wouldn't it be fun if you had to find it yourselves?

SleepyCat: NEZU. We need to know if their a threat or not, just tell us!

BDSM: Yea Nezu~ Spill!

#1Nurse: What is going on here exactly?

CantHearYou: OH! Some random person got added in here, and Nezu couldn't kick them, and they could not remove themselves either!

#1Nurse: 1) Them? So they're non-binary? 2) are they a villain?

BDSM: Yea, they're non-binary, and Nezu was just about to tell us if they are a villain...right Nezu?

200IQ: Yea whatever..

200IQ: They're 14 years old, and go to Aldera High, their first name is (Y/n) that's all I could gather unfortunately.

ABuffStick: You could not find out their quirk?

ABuffStick: And what is with my name?

200IQ: Well I'm sorry they keep everything well hidden and they don't reveal like anything...and I don't know what's with your name, Midnight is the one that changed it.

Unknown Is Online. Say Hi!

200IQ changed 'Unknowns' name to '(Y/N)'

(Y/N): so...how did you figure out my name..?

200IQ: A few hours of research perhaps, but don't fret, I did not find out much...yet at least:)

(Y/N): Did you find out my quirk..?

200IQ: No, unfortunately not, I will find out soon, unless you want to tell us now.

(Y/N): No thank you, and stop hacking information out please

BDSM: Come on (Y/N)~ Spill!

(Y/N): No thank you Midnight...or Nemuri, which do you prefer?

BDSM: ...how did you figure out my name, wait answer this..HOW DO YOU KNOW MY CIVILIAN NAME!?

(Y/N): Ways I suppose, and a tad bit of research.

SleepyCat: It's to early for you problem-adults and child. Night or whatever...

CantHearYou: AWW- BUT SHOTA ITS ONLY 3PM-crap

SleepyCat: HIZASHI WHAT THE HE-oh I did it too.. (Y/N)