Aunt Nem-Nems to the rescue! Not really, her words, not mine.

This chapter is both a text-fic and it has Y/N! Two-in-one! (Also has some Aunt Nem-Nems)

Oh right, there will be some swearing in this chapter, only minor, used once or twice towards the end.

~Author Chan

________________________________________________________________________________

UA Staff Groupchat (+1)

BDSM: Come on Toshinori! It won't be the end of the world!

ABuffStick: Yes, I am aware of that Nemuri, however I believe that Shota and Yamada would prefer to have their alone time. They are parents now.

Y/N-San!: 

Really? They were, since when?

BDSM: They adopted a kid yesterday, AND THEY WON'T LET ME SEE THEM!

Y/N-San!: 

Really? That's so sweet! But how dare they not let you see them, wouldn't you be like the honorary aunt of something?

BDSM: Exactly! See Toshinori! They are able to see the problem!

ABuffStick: Yes, I see your point Nemuri, however they are the parents, you, are not. They would most likely want their own time with the child first before they introduce them to us.

BDSM: Are you doubting my mama-Nemuri tendencies Toshinori.

ABuffStick: That's not what I mean-And you're not a mother Nemuri.

BDSM: It's certainly what you're sounding like @ABuffStick! 

Y/N-San!: 

Nemuri is kinda right, she's the honorary aunt, but I also see your point as well Toshinori. 

So-idk

BDSM: SEE! Two against one Toshinori!

ABuffStick: What? They said that they don't know?

BDSM: Really-no they didn't your trying to trick me aren't you!

Y/N-San!:

I have a question, what's the kid's name? Like, I don't know anything about the child, then I will pick sides!

 BDSM: Shinsou Hitoshi is the kids name, I dunno' if they're changing his last name or not, but if they are then whose name? 'Cause they both kept their own last name.

Y/N-San!:

 Really? I know Hitoshi, I'm in a group chat with them, they're transferring to Aldera in a weekish' time.

BDSM: Can you add them to this group chat then Y/N-San?

ABuffStick: Please, do not add them to the group chat Y/N, I do not wish any more stress on the child, he just moved from an orphanage to an actual home with actual parents, he might be exhausted, mentally and physically.

Y/N-San!:

I truly hate to do this to you Nemuri, but I'm going to have to agree with Toshinori, I think he has a point on letting Hitoshi getting comfortable first before dealing with all of us.