Hito & Zuku meet

This one is more both of a text-fic and a normal story fic, but I hope you enjoy!

 ~Author

-

-

-

Zuku & Hito Group chat

Zuku-kun is online. Say Hi!

Zuku-kun: @Hito-kun !

Zuku-kun: @Hito-kun !

Hito-kun is online. Say Hi!

Hito-kun: Yes?

Zuku-kun: You know how you're transferring to Aldera in less then two weeks?

Hito-kun: A week and a half, yes. Why?

Zuku-kun: We should meet somewhere today if you're not busy!

Hito-kun: ...

Hito-kun: I'll see. Be right back.

Zuku-kun: Alright!

Hito-kun is offline. Say bye!

-

-

-

Hito-kun is online. Say Hi!

Hito-kun: I'm not busy, and the orphanage said I can go out for a bit.

Zuku-kun: Yay!

Hito-kun: Where and when do you want to meet up?

Zuku-kun: Oh, how about 10:30am and at Dagobah beach?

Hito-kun: Eh, sure. 

Zuku-kun: Yay! See you then Hito-kun!

Hito-kun: Yep. Bye.

Zuku-kun: Bye-bye!

Hito-kun and One Other is offline. 

No one is online. Bye!

Time-skip to 10:21am

No body's POV (3rd person)

'Gosh, that was a longer walk then I initially thought it would take. What time is it?' Hitoshi thought as he took a deep breath in of this salty air. He groaned quietly as he pulled out his phone and clicked the power button. '10:21. Alright that's fine. Not too early and not late either.' He took a sigh of relief knowing that he wasn't late, and wasn't to early so he didn't have to wait a millennia. Hitoshi looked around for a sign of anybody of the beach. He was about to sit down before he saw a green-haired boy not to fair in the distance. 'Hm, that's what Y/N said that he looked like, right? Ugh, I'll check so I don't embarrass myself.'