what..?

(Y/N) is online. say Hi!

(Y/N): Hello? is anyone on...sorry for worrying you. I was a tad bit busy.

.

.

.

.

(Y/N): Hello?

(Y/N) Nvm then...

(Y/N) is offline. No one is online...Bye!

BDSM is online. Say Hi!

BDSM: Sorry for not responding right away (Y/N), I was teaching a class, so were the other teaches, @#1Nurse was helping kids, and I'm not sure what @200-IQ was doing.

(Y/N) is online. Say Hi!

(Y/N): It's alright, I just wanted to ask a question.

BDSM: And what was that?

(Y/N): Seeming as Principle Nezu is in this chat, and he is the principle of UA. Then all of you are in this chat, would that mean that you're staff members?

BDSM: Oh my~ You really are smart! And yes, we are the staff!

(Y/N): Hm, alright. Thanks for answering my question.

BDSM: No worries! Can I ask you a question?

(Y/N): I don't see why not I suppose..

BDSM: Yay, thanks. My question is what were you doing yesterday?

(Y/N): Oh, that's an easy question. I was at school!

BDSM: ... oh-

BDSM: That actually makes sense- Forgot that it was Tuesday yesterday!

(Y/N): It's alright, but don't you have a class to teach. I'm going to guess that you're Midnight.

BDSM: Yes! I am Midnight! No shocker that you figured that out! And also my class is doing an assignment right now so I'm just watching over them whilst talking to you. But aren't you in a lesson. It's a school day, and its 9:50, so you should be in a lesson right?

(Y/N): Yea, I am in a lesson...though my sensei isn't even teaching, everyone is just doing their own thing.

BDSM: ? I'm not quite sure teachers are allowed to do that...or has everyone finished their work?

(Y/N): Yea, almost everyone has. The Principle doesn't really care either. So long as the reviews are good and our grades , then we're free to do whatever we please, except for one student.

BDSM: Who is that one student and why can't they do what they want, and what is wrong with your principle, they have to make sure that their students get a good education, not just let them do whatever the want when a majority is done?

(Y/N): Eh, I'm not really mad that we can do what we want when most of us are done. Helps to relax my mind. The student that can't? His names Izuku Midoriya. I don't really talk to him much, I don't really talk to anyone if I'm being honest, though I stand up for him if I'm there. No one really want's to see me use my quirk so, might as well help someone with it...

BDSM: Sorry, I'm confused...why does he get made fun of?

(Y/N): It's far worse then getting made fun of in my opinion...he get's bullied, physically and maybe mentally. It's by everyone pretty much, quirk discrimination.

BDSM: Shouldn't the teachers do something about that! That's serious matters, especially for a child!

(Y/N): ...

(Y/N): Quite the contrary Midnight. The teachers either don't care, make fun of/bully him aswell, use their quirks on him, mark him in red for his grades records etc, or just completely ignore him

BDSM: what..?

(Y/N): Oh, sorry Midnight. I have to go, next class is commencing. Bye!

BDSM: wait!

(Y/N) is offline. Say Bye!

BDSM: Dammit... I'll need to bring this up with Nezu.

BDSM is offline. No one is online...Bye!