Vlad King can be smart, If he really tries

Vladpire added 'youhungry?', 'Walls', 'Bulletman', and 5 others to an unnamed groupchat! Say Hi!

Vladpire renamed the groupchat to 'We exist to, y'know?'

Vladpire, Bulletman, 13, #1Nurse and 3 others are online.

Say Hi!

youhungry?: What is this @Vladpire?

Vladpire: I thought it was pretty simple, we never talk in the other group chat for some reason..

Vladpire: So, I thought I would make a group chat with just us nine!

Steamycopy: Anyone know who's offline?

#1Nurse: Are you unable to check the group chat menu dearie?

Steamycopy: The group chats what? That exists?

#1Nurse: ...

#1Nurse: Never mind dear, It's Ishiyama and Inui, they're not online.

Bulletman: Speaking of which, does anyone know where Ishiyama is, I've been meaning to speak to him?

Vladpire: If I'm correct, on our 7th UA Staff ONLY chat (why do we have so many?) Principal Nezu requested for him to cement some parts in our gym, some kids broke some places in there, you can double check to see which gym though.

Bulletman: Alright, thank you Kan.

Bulletman is offline. Say Bye!

youhungry?: I'm making some food if anyone would like some, Katsudon and Udon Noodle soup. Come down to the cafeteria if you would.

Handy mann: I'll come down to get some, thank you Kioshi.

#1Nurse: I'll come down as well I suppose. No children are in the infirmary as of the moment dearie.

Vladpire: Isn't it Sunday? Why would there be students at the school?

#1Nurse: Some students get permission from Nezu to train on school property, and others are in group therapy along with Inui, sometimes they are sick, or need to come to the infirmary for some reasons.

Vladpire: Ah, alright thank you Chiyo, which reminds me, Maijima?

Handy Mann: Yes Kan?

Vladpire changed Handy Mann's name from 'Handy Mann' to 'Bob the Builder wannabe'

Bob the Builder wannabe: ...

Bob the Builder wannabe: Real Mature Kan.

Vladpire: Why thank you Maijima! I thought real hard onto the perfect name for you.

Bob the Builder wannabe: ...

Vladpire: What's the matter?

Bob the Builder wannabe: How do I change my name?

Vladpire: ... I don't know sorry.

Bob the Builder wannabe: Kan.

Vladpire: Yes Maijima?

Bob the Builder wannabe: Change my name now, please.

Vladpire: What If I don't want to?

Steamycopy changed  Bob the Builder wannabe's name from 'Bob the Builder wannabe' to 'Higari Maijima'.

Higari Maijima: Thank you @Steamycopy 

13: My apologies guys, but I have to go, I'll catch you all later?

#1Nurse: As do I, goodbye, Kioshi, I'll be down in a bit if that is fine.

youhungry?: Of course, if all who wants food could come down in about 10 minutes, would that be fine?

(Basically everyone): Of course! See you all then!

7 People are offline. No one is online. 

Bye!

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm aware that some of the characters didn't talk, but incase if you want to know who's in this groupchat then there is:

Recovery Girl

Vladking

Snipe

Ectoplasm

Lunch Rush

Thirteen

Power Loader

Cementoss

Hound dog

Does anyone know Snipes or or Ectoplasms real name? I'm so lost trying to find them 😓

471 Words

This was also an excuse to change Maijima's name, but I'll probably make more chapters on this group.