Chapter 21

I wake up to something crushing me. My eyes fly open and I look around trying to make sense of my surroundings. I relax but become annoyed when I see the dog pile that is occurring on top of Mia and I. I try to wiggle out but find little success.

"Get off of me you fatass!" I hear from Mia.

"Well that's no way to greet your brother that you haven't seen in days!"

I laugh but then realize what that means.

"Mason?"

"Yeah Grace I'm here. On top of my ungrateful sister."

"I'm suffocating under here!"

I use the rest of my strength to dump the people on top of me onto the floor. I throw my arms around Mason and he catches me, while falling off of Mia.

"You're here! In my house!"

"Of course I am, I missed you gorgeous."

An 'ew' came from somewhere on the bed at the same time as Mia told him to stop hitting on me. I peek over his shoulder to see Adrian sitting on the bed and Emil still on the ground from when I pushed him off. I let go of Mason so I can hug them as well. They all still seem to be in disbelief that I'm in the same room as them. I'm kind of in disbelief as well. Mason seems to get tired of us just sitting there because he starts to pull Mia and I out of bed.

"Cmon I'm hungry! Let's go let's go let's go! Move it or lose it people!"

Mason continues his chants as he throws Mia over his shoulders and walks right out the door. I start to follow them when my feet suddenly leave the floor.

"Adrian! I was already following them!"

"Not fast enough. You heard the man, let's go!"

He starts running down the hallway and Emil follows him filming the whole thing. He has me over his shoulder like a potato sack. There's no possible way for me to escape. I laugh at the entire situation and when we get downstairs he dumps me onto the couch. Mia was already there from where Mason presumably dumped her. She's laughing uncontrollably and I join in. I think my laughter drowns out the sounds of everything else because when I collect myself my brothers are all in the room as well. Milo scoops me up from the couch and starts dancing around like a lunatic.

"It must be a good day in the Kingsley household! I haven't woken up to laughter in a long time!"

He says as he dances around. Sylas and Emil join in on the ridiculous dancing. Mason drags Mia into it and soon all of us littles are dancing around like crazy people. Adrian, Brandon, Easton, and Maddox are watching us, but they look so happy.

Easton does something on his phone and soon enough music is blasting through our house.

"Oh I love Mamma Mia!"

I've never heard this song but everyone is singing along. They're singing something about a dancing queen? I'm not sure. I'm having a great time regardless.

I become out of breath and slip away from Milo. He starts to complain but than Adrian joins him and he seems happy enough. I go over to where Maddox, Easton, and Brandon are standing.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Easton asks.

I nod even though I'm not sure if I'm okay or not. They worry about me enough.

Maddox picks me up and rest my head on his shoulder as we watch everyone finish dancing. It seems like no one has had a good morning like this in a long time. As the song ends, the doorbell rings.

Brandon goes to get the door as everyone else seems to collectively decide its time for breakfast. Easton sighs and goes to the kitchen to make breakfast for ten. I think Adrian can cook though, because he starts to follow him in. They stars grumbling about how no one can cook and how pathetic it is and Maddox just laughs. Brandon comes back and loudly asks if we have food for two more. I peek over Maddox's shoulder to see Katie and Lillie. I quickly wiggle out of his arms before crushing them in the biggest hug I had to offer.