1: Kook or Not?

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck?" Pope says estimating. We were all scattered around a kook house that was being built. John B was on the roof balancing on one foot with a beer in hand. Kie was who knows where. Pope was standing by the supplies with a drill in hand as JJ was on the roof leaning his arms on wood with my right beside him.

"I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival." Pope states squinting as he looks up at John B.

"Hm." John B says as he puts his finger in his mouth and puts in in the air just by his head. "Should I do it?"

"Yeah, jump. I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope says aiming a drill at John B.

"You'll shoot me?"

"Yep."

"Pow!" John B says doing finger guns.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kie says walking back to us.

"Of course. Why wouldn't they?" JJ says.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" Kie says looking around and seeing that John B was on the roof.

"I can't have cold towels." JJ says with sarcasm as I slap his arm. He then turns to me and looks offended.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kie says looking up at John B.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." JJ says looking up at John B.

"Yea that shit ain't free." I say placing my hand by my head as I look up at John B.

"You're a kook, can't be that expensive." John B says knowing that I brought the beer.

"Whoa!" John B says dropping the beer. "Oh, shit."

"Of course you did." JJ says annoyed as John B groans looking down at his beer.

"Smooth." I comment.

"A-plus." Pope says as he goes over to the side of the house.

"Dumbass." Kie mumbles.

"Hey!" A man yells.

"Hey, uh, security's here." Pope says looking back at us. "Let's wrap it up." He says twirling his finger around.

"Boys are early today." John B says to no one in general.

"Humpty Dumpty, let's roll." JJ says to John B as he swings his legs around to stand up and gives me a hand to stand up to.

"Let's go, boys." Kie says to them. "And girl." I respond by blowing her a kiss.

"Gary, is that you?" JJ says leaning over the edge as John B walks down the roof as Pope gives me a hand and helps me down.

"Get down." I say to JJ as he was still
Up there.

"Gary, good to see you, man!" JJ says responding to Gary who does not sound happy.

"Is it time?"

"You're asking for it." Kie says as we all then start to run through the house. We then run down the stairs after entering through a glass door. We were all laughing knowing that Gary and his pal hate us. We then shortly run into one of them as JJ and I quickly turn around

"Hey, stop!"

"Get 'em! They're comin' your way!" The man yells.

"Hey! Stop!" They keep yelling as JJ shoves one of them out of the way.

"Not much of a hugger!"

"They're going out front!" The cop yells as JJ, Pope, and I run outside towards the fence

"Go, Pope! Go! Go, go, go, go, go, go!" JJ and I yell as the guy is running at us. Pope jumps the fence with me shortly behind him followed by JJ. Pope fell to his face as JJ and I laugh and I quickly help him up.

"Hey!" I heard a man yell as I run through the front yard. "Come here, you little pricks!" The man yells as he looks over the fence as the horn to the Twinkie honks.

"Bus is leaving!" John B yells. As JJ dives into the bus followed by Pope as I quickly run in after him . Im quickly pulled in by Kie as she places a kiss on my cheek. Kie then shuts the door as we all laugh.

"Check out Gary, gunnin' for a raise." Pope says laughing as we all look out the door that was now opened by who I expected was JJ.

"Come on, Gary!" JJ yells. Speak of the devil.

"Wait. Slow down." JJ says as he goes towards the door as the man yells at us again.

"Hey! You little pricks!"

"You're gonna give him a heart attack." Kie says aiming towards the boys. As JJ leans out the door holding a beer out to Gary. I pat Kies shoulder. "Stop being a Karen." I state loooking at her as she rolls her eyes.

"You're so close! You can do it." JJ encouraged but then throws the beer at him. "There you go. They don't pay you enough, bro."

"JJ, stop. Stop." Kie says pulling his shirt.

"Oh, come on. That sort of initiative is just begging to be punished." JJ says looking directly in Kies eyes. I couldn't help but frown wishing he looked at me that way as John B looks at me through the mirror knowing. We all drive away laughing and talking.

This chapter is really short and I already had it ready. Tue chapters will get longer, I just felt like posting something.

If y'all want a really good JJ fanfic to read y'all should check out wetandgushy32 Liar Liar is a really good book and made me cry a lot!