48: Bigger Ass

It's early in the morning. I can tell by the sunrise. I notice that JJ is up so I walk over to see what he's doing.

"What are you doing?" I ask as he quickly looks up.

"Shit, you scared me." He says as I laugh at him.

It was moments like this where I wish I could just kiss him.

It was moments like this where I wish I could just kiss her.

"I am making the flag. Best flag anyone has ever seen." He tells me with a big smile.

"I bet it will be." I say smiling at him.

"What are you guys doing?" Kie says coming up behind us.

Every time we're alone she always swoops in and starts talking to JJ.

Every time we're alone Kie starts talking to me making Eve walk away.

"Im gonna go talk to Cleo and Pope. Bye!" I walk away and roll my eyes once they can't see me.

"Rescue? From what? From... from paradise?
I'm not going back. Ever." JJ tells me. Ever? I look down at my hands and sigh.

I miss Barry. I miss his sarcastic comments, I miss him laughing at me for doing something stupid. I miss him,

"I mean, look around. We got everything we need. Right here." JJ tells me as I then smile remembering on the boat.

"Just like we talked about." I say smiling at him.

"Exactly." He says smiling at me.

JJ always knows how to make me smile, even when I'm upset.

"Hey, uhm I talked to everyone else and I can't find anything to help with. Anything I can do?" Kie asks as she only looks at JJ.

"Here." I say after some silence. "You can go spear fishing with JJ. I'm gonna go talk to Cleo or something." I then hand her the spear I made and walk away.

"You can't say the same, now, can you?" I hear Cleo says as I find them.

"Hey, sorry if I'm interrupting anything. You guys are kinda my Bestfriends so..." I say walking up to Pope.

"Kie?" Cleo asks me with a smile.

"Yea." I tell her. "Did she talk to you guys recently?" I ask them.

"Haven't talked to her today." Cleo says.

"Same." Pope tells me kinda confused.

"That little bitch lied!" I say gasping.

"What?" Cleo asks confused.

"She said that she talked to everyone else and couldn't find anything to do so she went up and asked JJ and I. So me being me I gave her the spear and walked away." I tell them already regretting doing that.

"Want me to fight her for you?" Pope sarcastically asks with a smile to brighten the mood.

"First off, you can't hit a girl. Second, you didn't win in a fight with a girl." I inform him.

"Oh and you would win a fight with Kie?" He questions me.

"Fuck yea I would." I say laughing.

"John B, your turn. Truth or dare?" Sarah asks as we all eat the food JJ and Kie caught.

"All right, all right. Truth." John B says.