49: Hotties

"So what were you doing all the way out here?" JJ asks.

"I got a little guide outfit in Saint Vincent. I was spotting fish." He says as he starts the engine.

"What were you spotting?" JJ asks curious.

"You know, the usual. Wahoo." The man says. I look at John B and JJ. JJ doenst shut up about fish. And sense I listened, I know wahoo isn't around right now. "I'd hang on to something.
Gets a little spicy on takeoff." The man says as I grab on to the handles above me.

"Wahoo don't run in September." I say once we're in the air. JJ looks at me confused and surprised. "You don't shut up about fish." I whisper to him. I see him softly blush and look away.

He may have a small little school girl crush on Kie.

But I have a hold on him, and we have never even had sex.

That's supper fucking crazy.

"Ever. All right?" John B says.

"So whoever this man is, he's not a fisherman." JJ adds as we all look around worried.

"Maybe the run just starts earlier out here." Pope says with hope.

"Are you sure about that? In the Caribbean?" JJ says proving Pope wrong.

"No, I know what this is." I say looking down.

"He's working for our dads." Sarah pitches in. "and he's probably been looking for us the entire time." Sarah says mad.

"All right, we gotta find out." JJ says as we look around. "Start looking for some sort of... clues." I then see JJ and John B spot the bag hanging off the chair.

"Hey, Jimmy." John B says as he starts a conversation to distract him while JJ grabs stuff out the bag.

While John B and Jimmy are still talking JJ hands me stuff from in the bag.

I open the book and see a picture of the boat we jumped off. My heart drops. I hand it to Sarah as she looks at. Her face drops.

We are so fucked.

"The Coastal Venture. Oh my God." Sarah says showing it to everyone, "This is the boat we were on. With Eberhimi and the cross."

"So he was looking for us?" Cleo says not liking that we were rescued.

"Exactly." JJ says.

"He's working for our dad's." Sarah says as I sigh. I wish I never got on the plane.

"Hey, y'all better hold something. We got some unexpected turbulence up here." Jimmy says to all of us. I grab into the straps above us.

"Guys, whatever it is, it's happening fast. Look." Kie says as we see an island.

"That looks like Barbados. I've been there with Terrance." Cleo says as we all start to panic a little.

"Okay, there's seven of us, one of him. You know my vote. We storm the cockpit." JJ says making yet another stupid plan.

"No, who's gonna fly the plane, dumbass?" I say looking at him confused.

"I've seen Pope fly simulators." JJ says as I look at him even more confused.

"That's a game!" I whisper shout at him.

"I crop-dusted for my uncle last summer. This is not the same thing." Pope says as I look away from JJ.

"We don't have time to pretend that's a real option." Kie adds frustrated.

"Do you have an idea?" JJ asks her annoyed.