55: Positve

We get to the chateau as everyone runs up and gives Big John hugs. My aunt come's over tk talk to me.

"I was thinking, maybe you should move in with me." My aunt says. I don't wanna move in.

"What?" I ask her.

"I want you to come live with me." She says with a smile.

"No." I say.

"What? Why?" She asks confused.

"No, I'm sorry but I wanna live with Barry." I tell her.

"Honey, a drug dealer can't raise you." She says softly.

"No!" I say shocked. "I'm not leaving Barry."

"It's what's best. I can be there for you, he can't." She states.

"No! You left! Barry was here for me when no one was! I'm not leaving him just for you to leave me for the gold! I have lost everyone to the gold and I'm not gonna loose Barry!" I yell as tears form in my eyes.

How can she tell me that Barry can't be there for me, when she never was.

"I had to. I had to go after the gold! So I could raise you, take care of you!" She yells.

"Why? I didn't need to have money. I didn't need to be a fancy kook. I needed a family, a parent. And Barry did that for me. Not you, not mom, not dad, not even big John. You guys were all rapped up in the gold that you forgot about what's important." I tell her.

"Barry's that important to ya?" She asks. "He's that much better than me? He didn't even know you a year ago."

"You still don't know who I am! You don't know anything about me! Barry knows everything! He knows what boy I like, he knows what terrible thing happened to me, he knows about mom and dad, he knows how guilty I feel about scooter, he knows how terrible of a person you are." I say pissed. I hate her. I hate everything. How can the most important person to me be a complete stranger.

"Fine. I don't know anything about you, but we're family. Family has to stick together." She states.

"Stick together? You left! You left me with them!" I yell as tears fall from my eyes.

"That's what this is about?" She asks upset.

"Your a stranger! You left me to be stuck with them! With the business, with Rafe! You have no idea what I went through! And for what? For some gold? It's all stupid!" I say. She doesn't say anything so I continue. "I'm going home." I then turn around and start walking.

I wasn't gonna go home. I couldn't.

"Eve." JJ says as I hear him follow me. He runs up next to me and walks with me. "Wanna talk?" He asks gently.

"About?" I ask not looking at him.

"Anything." He states looking at me.

"It's just. She left me. She left me with the people that hurt me. And then you and Barry come in and save me, I guess. And she says that Barry doesn't know me. She knows nothing about me." I tell JJ still not looking up at him.

"I saved you?" He asks after a while of silence.

"I mean, yea." I say quietly.

"About last night." JJ says after a while.

"JJ, it was the heat of the moment. I was worried about you. And then with Kelce, maybe he is right. I'm a cheater. And Rafe, I forgave him. And it's stupid, I know. But, I thought he would have changed." I ramble as JJ stops me.

"Hey." He says grabbing my shoulder's so I look at him. "You are not a cheater, Kelce is wrong about everything he said. And Rafe, I had faith that he could to. There's no hope for him anymore though." He says softly.