26: I Love You JJ Maybank

I open my eyes to see a scared JJ looking down at me.

"Hi." He says.

"Where's the others?" I ask him.

"Setting everything up to get the gold. You scared the shit outta me last night." He says bringing me into a hug.

"It's payback for all the times you scare me shitless." I say smiling.

"About what you said to my last night." He says as I lay back down. "I rejected you because you love someone else and I don't wanna get in the way of that." He says.

"JJ-" I'm cut off my Pope waking in.

"Im glad you're awake but someone is here to see you." He says to me. I look at him confused as JJ helps me up. Gosh this shit hurts. I walk outside and see John B talking to Kelce as Sarah and Kie look at me confused.

"Kelce?" I ask. I walk up to him and see his face. It has cuts and blood everywhere. "What the fuck happened?!" I say grabbing his face.

"Rafe found out about midsummers. Then Ward found out and then you're dad." He says.

"My dad?" I say.

"I took a beating from youre dad. Yea." He says.

"And what are you doing here?" I ask him.

"You're dad wants you home." He says.

"What? I don't even live with him." I state.

"I don't know Eve! You completely blew me off after midsummers!" Kelce says. Shit. I guess he got a bit mad.

"You know why! It's why I've blown you off all these years! Can't you take a fucking hint!" I yell at him. This is the worst conversation to have in front of people.

"You're giving me mixed feelings! One second you're all over me the next you're telling me you love someone else and start yelling at me." He says.

"I was drunk!" I say.

"Fuck you Eve!" He says leaving.

"You piece of shit!" I yell. I turn around and see them all looking at me. Some confused and some of pitty. "It's fine." I say. "Let's go pawn this piece of shit off." I say walking to the van.

They all get in as we start driving.

"I'm sorry but, did you not do it with Kelce?" Kie asks breaking the silence.

"No Kie. I'm a virgin." I say looking at her.

"That's okay." Sarah says. "I'm a virgin to." She says as all the boys and Kie look at her.

"JJ is the only one here who isn't." I state as they look at me. "What it's true. We'll maybe John B but the rest of y'all. Nah."

"How would you know?" Pope asks.

"Sarah and Kie tell me everything. Pope you scare off every girl with you're dead body stuff which honestly their loss. I also know that me and you only got to second base and honestly that's the farthest I've gotten. I've walked in on JJ having sex and well John B is a lady's man."

They all look at me confused. "We're here." John B says getting out of that car.

"Imma stay here. It's hard to move." I state. They all go in leaving me in the car.

"So they keep money out here?" I ask as they filled me in on what's happening.

"That's what she said." JJ says as he laughs to himself. "That's what she said."