Chenford + I Love You

Lucy has said I love you but hasn't meant it, before to all of her previous boyfriends. All of her boyfriends have said I love you to her. But she feels pressured or the need to say it back. But when she started dating Tim those three words are behind in her head every single day they are together because she does love him and she means it.

She loves him for all of his certain ways to do stuff, his gruff personality, his routine and how he does things, but she also loves that he's comfortable around her, letting his guard down and being vulnerable. That's why she love him

At the end of a very long and tiring shift Lucy spots Tim in plain clothes talking to Aaron across the room clearly laughing about something he said. After Aarons left Lucy's walking up to Tim " hey you ready to go" Tim asks smiling to Lucy " yeah " she says softly as he's about to walk away she stops him grabbing his elbow and looking at him in his eyes " I love you" she says there she said it the three words.

They have only been dating for three months. With the look on her face he knows she means it he smiles and replies with a " I love you too " she smiles back knowing nothing else needs to be said in this moment as they walk out of the station hand in hand.