Tim needs glasses

Lucy and Tim were spending time together when Tim realized he might need glasses. Tim had been experiencing frequent headaches, difficulty reading small text, and blurred vision. Concerned about his symptoms, Lucy suggested that he should schedule an appointment with an optometrist to get his eyes checked.

Despite his grumbling about it Tim took Lucy's advice and made an appointment with an optometrist. During the eye examination, the optometrist conducted various tests to assess Tim's vision. They measured his visual acuity, checked for any refractive errors, and evaluated his overall eye health.

After a thorough examination, the optometrist confirmed that Tim indeed required glasses. They determined that Tim had myopia (nearsightedness), which explained his difficulty seeing objects in the distance clearly. The optometrist prescribed him a pair of glasses with the appropriate lenses to correct his vision. Tim was glad he is watch commander because there's no way he can perform on the streets

Tim received his new glasses and was amazed at the immediate improvement in his vision. The headaches subsided, and he could comfortably read small text without straining his eyes. Lucy was relieved to see Tim's positive response to wearing glasses and encouraged him to wear them consistently to ensure optimal vision correction.

From that point forward, Tim regularly wore his glasses, which significantly improved his daily life and overall visual experience.