Angel and Matthew playing a joke on their parents

Angel and Matthew, mischievous siblings, hatched a plan to play a joke on their unsuspecting parents, Tim and Lucy. They wanted to create a harmless but memorable prank that would bring some laughter and light-heartedness into their home.

One sunny afternoon, Angel and Matthew gathered their supplies and set their plan into motion. They knew that their parents would be returning from a shopping trip soon, so they had limited time to prepare. With mischievous grins on their faces, they got to work.

First, they carefully placed a small toy snake in the kitchen pantry, ensuring it was positioned to surprise anyone who opened the door. The snake looked remarkably realistic, complete with scales and a flickering tongue. The anticipation of their parents' reactions only fueled their excitement and also a bonus because Tim was terrified of snakes and often screamed like a girl.

Next, they strategically positioned a whoopee cushion on the living room sofa, where Tim and Lucy often sat to relax after a long day. They knew it would create a comical sound and catch their parents off guard.

Finally, they planned a surprise water balloon attack. As their parents entered the house, Angel and Matthew would be waiting upstairs with water balloons in hand, ready to unleash their watery ambush. They were careful to choose a spot where the water wouldn't cause any damage but would definitely surprise their parents.

As Tim and Lucy arrived home, unaware of the joke waiting for them, Angel and Matthew held their breath in anticipation. The siblings exchanged excited glances and hid behind a corner, ready to witness the unfolding hilarity.

As Tim walked into the kitchen and opened the pantry door, a look of shock crossed his face when he spotted the toy snake. His initial fear quickly turned into screams until he realized it was a joke. Lucy, who was close behind, joined in the laughter, relieved that it was just a harmless trick.

Moving on to the living room, Tim and Lucy sat down on the sofa, completely oblivious to the hidden whoopee cushion. A loud "pfft" sound erupted, causing both of them to jump up in surprise. The room was filled with laughter as they realized what had happened.

Thinking the joke was over, Tim and Lucy headed upstairs to freshen up. Little did they know, Angel and Matthew were eagerly waiting with their water balloons. As their parents reached the designated spot, the siblings unleashed a flurry of water balloons, drenching Tim and Lucy from head to toe.

Laughter echoed through the house as the water dripped from their hair and clothes. Despite being soaked, Tim and Lucy couldn't help but join in the amusement. The joke had succeeded in bringing joy and levity to their day.

Angel and Matthew came out from their hiding spot, unable to contain their excitement any longer. They apologized for the wet surprise but were met with grateful smiles from their parents. Tim and Lucy appreciated the effort and creativity their children had put into the joke, recognizing it as a lighthearted way to bond and create lasting memories together.

The rest of the day was filled with shared laughter, playful banter, and the warmth that comes from knowing you're surrounded by loved ones who enjoy a good prank as much as you do. Angel and Matthew's joke be remembered as a cherished moment for years to come.

A/N: and that is a wrap on my chenford one shots! I had an absolute blast writing this and I hope you all enjoy reading this! i have more stories in store and hopefully another one shot book