Tim asks Lucy to prom ( HS AU )

Tim's heart raced as he approached Lucy's locker in the bustling high school hallway. He had admired her from afar for months, always finding it difficult to gather the courage to approach her. Today, however, he had decided it was now or never.

Taking a deep breath, Tim squared his shoulders and approached Lucy, who was quietly organizing her books. He cleared his throat to catch her attention.

"Hey, Lucy," Tim said, his voice slightly shaky. "Um, I was wondering if you'd, uh, like to go to the prom with me?"

Lucy looked up, surprised by Tim's sudden nervousness. She had always found him to be kind and charming but he never talk to her considering she was on the debate team and he was the high school quarterback but they did have short snipped conversations but she had secretly hoped he would ask her to the prom. But deep down she knew he would ask ashley the captain of the cheerleading squad

A warm smile graced her face as she replied, "Tim, I'd love to go to the prom with you."

Relief washed over Tim, and a wide grin spread across his face. "Really? That's great! I mean, awesome! I'll make sure we have a fantastic time. I'll pick you up at 7 p.m. on prom night, if that's alright with you?"

Lucy nodded, her own excitement shining through her eyes. "That sounds perfect, Tim. I'm really looking forward to it."

As the day of the prom approached, Tim and Lucy found themselves growing closer. They spent time together planning their outfits, and imagining the memories they would create. The anticipation only fueled their excitement.

When the magical evening arrived, Tim arrived at Lucy's house in a classic car, dressed in a sharp suit. Lucy stepped out of her house, stunning in an elegant green dress that accentuated her grace and beauty.

"You look absolutely amazing, Lucy," Tim said, his eyes wide with admiration.

Blushing, Lucy replied, "Thank you, Tim. You look dashing yourself."

The couple arrived at the prom to the cheers of their classmates. Tim and Lucy danced, laughed, and created memories that would last a lifetime. They revealed the joy of the night, forgetting their nerves and embracing the moment.

As the evening drew to a close, Tim and Lucy found a quiet spot outside the venue. They sat on a bench, gazing at the stars, their hearts full of contentment.

"I'm so glad I mustered up the courage to ask you to prom, Lucy," Tim confessed, a hint of vulnerability in his voice.

Lucy turned to face him, a soft smile on her lips. "I'm glad too, Tim. I've always admired your kindness and sincerity towards others. Tonight has been wonderful, and I'm grateful to have shared it with you."

Tim reached out to take Lucy's hand, their fingers taking a chance intertwining. "Lucy, would you be my girlfriend?"

Lucy's eyes sparkled with happiness. "Yes, Tim. I would love to be your girlfriend."

With that simple declaration, Tim and Lucy sealed their blossoming relationship under the starlit sky. The nervousness that had plagued Tim earlier was replaced by a newfound confidence, knowing that he had taken a leap of faith and found something beautiful in return.