Chenford + Wopez = Double Date

" Pleaseeee Tim, me and Angela really want to do this " Lucy whined from the bed while Tim was in the closet getting ready for the day " no Lucy" Tim said very adamantly even though he knew he was going to end up caving in and saying yes to her " please Tim this is going to be different from the last double date" Lucy said still trying to convince him. Last time Tim and Lucy were involved in a double date they weren't even a couple they were Ashley and Chris's singnficant others which to them was a pretty bad double date.

" fine Lucy we will go with dinner tonight with Angela and Wesley" he said being very exasperated and tired and he hasn't even gone to work yet " yay thank you babe omg your the best I'll text Angela " she said leaving to enter the kitchen.

After a semi long shift Tim came home to a quiet house, he entered the bedroom closet where he found Lucy struggling to find something to wear " hey baby" Tim said coming up behind her and pecking lots of kisses on her shoulder " needing help to find something to wear " he asked. Lucy did a big sigh of annoyance " I can't find anything good and the dress codes like fancy " Tim thought for a minute " what about this dress " he said pulling off the pink dark coloured dress she wore on the double date with Ashley, Tim and Chris " this dress are you sure babe" Lucy asked weary off the decision he just made " I'm sure"

Half and hour later they made to the very fancy restaurant, where they met with Wesley and Angela. Lucy made a bee line straight to her friends while Tm parked the car. After they seated and looked at the menu that Tim could actually read and understand.

" so we invited you to dinner because we have exciting news to share " Angela said her mood being very exciting " what is it lets get this over with " Tim grumbled with annoyance. Lucy shot daggers at Tim this is definitely the mood she didn't want her boyfriend in

"Angela what do you want to tell us " she said while throwing a face at Tim. " well I'm pregnant again". This was the news Tim was not expecting forgetting how he acted before he was over the moon for them " omg guys that great how many have you told" Tim asking with all the questions '' Uhh your the second couple to know but we also want you to be the godparents of our next child ". Tim was absolutely happy, while Lucy was speechless " omg Angela I'm so happy for you and I'm honored to be one of the godparents '' Angela nodded pretty concerned about her reaction but left it alone

The four of them ate their food while talking and laughing some more