Chenford birthdays celebration #1 Lucys birthday

This was lucys first birthday with tim since they started dating tim wanted to go all out for her birthday

Tim starts the day by surprising Lucy with a delicious breakfast in bed. He prepares her favorite meal, such as pancakes, fresh fruits, and a cup of her preferred beverage. Then after shes fueled up they enjoy a cozy and intimate moment together.

Tim presents Lucy with a thoughtful birthday gift even though she specifically asked for no gifts on her birthday that he carefully selected a charm bracelet she mentioned wanting Tim's gift reflects his love and appreciation for Lucy.

After presents they leave the apartment and Tim plans the day around activities that Lucy enjoys. They went for a leisurely walk in the park, had a picnic, visited a museum These activities were something tim didn't usually do but he would do it just for lucy. The focus is on spending quality time together, creating lasting memories, and making Lucy feel special.

Tim prepares a romantic dinner at home. He sets the mood with candles, soft music, and a beautifully decorated table. They enjoy a delicious meal together, sharing stories and laughter.

As the day comes to a close, Tim brings out a cake for Lucy, expressing his love and gratitude to her. He brings out the cake and places it on the table while whispering "happy birthday" to her and a kiss to her cheek. They eat the birthday cake,They relish this sweet moment, cherishing the love and joy they share.

Throughout the day, Tim's focus is on making Lucy feel loved, appreciated, and celebrated on her special day as her parents never did on her birthday and this was her first birthday without jackson. He ensures that every aspect of the celebration reflects their unique bond and creates beautiful memories together.